• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
4 weeks ago#71
sambuca posted...
ZeroQ8 posted...
Please no fortnite dances

If i see a kod doing it in real life infront of me i'll slap him

I was heading into Target the other night, and 4 kids come out, all yelling FORTNITE!!! FORTNITE!!! And they all start doing wacky dances. I told my brother, man I miss Perfect Dark.

Give em a break, they were overjoyed that two weeks had just passed.
Now with super wall in FFRK!
Fate IGN: Arminus

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
4 weeks ago#72
BeckyBoo posted...
@raoxi I think you should screenshot your accolades:p

@BeckyBoo my part time 100 gemming failed to get me any secret accolades. rage time.

https://imgur.com/gallery/xTVHYpV

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
4 weeks ago#73
mazurka posted...
sambuca posted...
ZeroQ8 posted...
Please no fortnite dances

If i see a kod doing it in real life infront of me i'll slap him

I was heading into Target the other night, and 4 kids come out, all yelling FORTNITE!!! FORTNITE!!! And they all start doing wacky dances. I told my brother, man I miss Perfect Dark.

Give em a break, they were overjoyed that two weeks had just passed.

Even arab kids are doing them....

Any arab copying others makes arabs look so stupid on how awful it looks like

They also started to appear in memes and am soooo salty bout it, please we dont want arabs in memes or any english stuff

Its enough that in movies the media shows how bad arabs at talking english which is not true (well here i am at 90% grammer and i made many guides) and i laugh hard when they put arab words in movies lol they just randomly picked someone or google and inserted it like for example:

How are you?

Thats a sentence but in movies the arab words look like this:

H O W A R E Y O U?

But when put together as a word we connect the spellings unlike english words so it would look so ridiculous when they just put the spellings lol

User Info: Dark_Apostate

Dark_Apostate
4 weeks ago#74
sarothias posted...
Ultima Online

Now that was a great game. Your character was powerful due to the skills you cultivated and how you used them, not the gear you had (though it helped), unsolicited pvp, regardless of relative skill levels, taking loot from killed players, outright stealing from others, claiming heads, turning the corpses of murdered people into meat pies... and selling them.

Good times.

Oh, and " toon" is an obnoxious term, agreed.

User Info: Mimetic_soup

Mimetic_soup
4 weeks ago#75
As long as the mvp accolades don't come with some buff, I'm happy - Whales whale and let me f2p so if they get their kicks swinging their accolades around...meh, I'm not bothered although displaying them on the rw select consuming screen estate annoys me no end (imo they should have used the accolade medal as a badge in the corner)
"Or maybe you're the chosen one. More likely the glutton for punishment though..." - Raz
PSN ID: BurstOrion

User Info: kokushishin

kokushishin
4 weeks ago#76
There is cuneiform whining about how the good old days were so much better.
Meet Gabriel Belmont and his Vampire Killer!
  • Topic Archived