• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Do YOU think the elemental draws are worth it?

User Info: ChillGamer

ChillGamer
4 weeks ago#1
Decide your fate. - Results (230 votes)
Yes, 100%, for 15 mythril I'll eventually pull on them all
52.61% (121 votes)
Not so much, I'll only pull for my weakest realms
32.17% (74 votes)
No they're not, I'm skipping, AASB event/fest banners is where it's at
12.61% (29 votes)
Other opinion (describe below)
2.61% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Personally I'm undecided.

On one hand I have a gen2 chain for every element and I've already done/subbed my 5* magicites and I'm on my way with Odin as well.

On the other hand the first rule of F2P is to always pull on every discount banner for cheap coverage. That, and some of my Torment teams still need work.

So I thought I'd see what you guys plan to do with them. Comment away!

User Info: LowFatSardine

LowFatSardine
4 weeks ago#2
Having a good elemental coverage is important, but owning Lightning’s AASB and/or Synchro is more important-er.

User Info: ChillGamer

ChillGamer
4 weeks ago#3
LowFatSardine posted...
Having a good elemental coverage is important, but owning Lightning’s AASB and/or Synchro is more important-er.

I can respect waifu/husbando/favoritism reasons. I'll do the same with Emperor in a month from now.

User Info: Cryptogram

Cryptogram
4 weeks ago#4
I still need that Fire Chain, then see where I go after
"Pick spot. Shut up. Wait."
Friend code: F3bo (Currently Sora AASB)

User Info: R4monxu

R4monxu
4 weeks ago#5
I'll pull unless I have coverage in dps, chain and imperil in both phys and magic parts.

That only leaves fire out for me, oh well.

User Info: BeckyBoo

BeckyBoo
4 weeks ago#6
Very lucky to have a Gen2 CSB for every element, I'm jealous.

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
4 weeks ago#7
current end game content needs very specific relics these days. a huge pool like these even at discount is likely not worth it. u might as well go for those 2G5 banner 2s.

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
4 weeks ago#8
raoxi posted...
current end game content needs very specific relics these days. a huge pool like these even at discount is likely not worth it. u might as well go for those 2G5 banner 2s.

Such as 500 SB glint for rikku

Edit: you are very good at advising on futureproof stuff

User Info: abyss

abyss
4 weeks ago#9
Pretty much the same as every other draw: Dependent on how many AASB's/Chains you've got. Though they are probably a bit worse for most players due to having fewer 'secondary' relics (e.g. a lot of LMRs and the like) and heals/buffs, but probably better if you've got very poor coverage in an element (i.e. 'anything's better than nothing').

Personally I'll pull Ice (no Chain) and likely Lightning (no Gen 2 Chain). Possibly Wind (no Gen 2 Chain, but have Zack) and Water/Earth hoping for Mage relics. But we'll see how it goes.

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
4 weeks ago#10
Not sure. 15 mythril draws are, of course, a great deal. But we have seen the future and it is SASB.

All 5* down and own a gen2 for every element...that said there are some hits i would like to see in the areas im weakest (magic dark, for example).

I think that i am going to try more T2 first and then see where i land.
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Do YOU think the elemental draws are worth it?
  • Topic Archived