You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Elemental Banners Relic Draw Topic

User Info: MrFirestar

MrFirestar
3 weeks ago#1
Credit to Shadow Stalker X for these topics I'm about to link.

Earth/Water: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77773285
Wind/Lightning: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77773305
Fire/Ice: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77776288
Holy/Dark: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77779377

Eight banners, each of the major elements except for poison. First pull on each is only 15 mythril/900 gems.

Note: these linked topics were assuming the banners dropped before the last maintenance. Since the banners just got datamined and thus I'm expecting them to drop right after this coming maintenance, there should be more relics added for each banner. So just expect anything elemental-related up to Kimahri's event.
FFRK: WgfM (Vincent CSB)
DFFOO: 130944788 (Kefka)

User Info: Tptranger

Tptranger
3 weeks ago#2
If they are up to Kimahris event, l think I can justify at least a pull on water banner. That'd have 3 new AA (Kimahri, Rydia, and Tidus) and a ton of discos compared to 5*, with very few dupes.

My only 6* water is Strago CSB, Tidus OSB, and Bartz USB1/AA. Although I plan to grab Tidus on the FT draw. Probably worth the 15 mythril for a chance.
FC: 4055-2860-2269
Grass Safari: Quilladin, Ivysaur, Tangela

User Info: BeckyBoo

BeckyBoo
3 weeks ago#3
Ice n Holy for me.

User Info: demonhunter1986

demonhunter1986
3 weeks ago#4
*tagging this topic for future reference.*
F2p FFRK player since Day 1 !!

User Info: bennex

bennex
3 weeks ago#5
Doing Fire and Lightning first to make my FT decission easier. Then Water, Holy and Dark for Odin.
Not sure about the other's yet, probably all.

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
3 weeks ago#6
I'll really have to look at these one by one to decide. (Again. That's pretty annoying given how large the pools are.) Before I had planned on skipping Lightning, and maybe Dark/Holy/Fire, but definitely doing Water and probably Earth/Ice/Wind. But USBs are looking a lot worse lately, plus I've beaten several more Torments now, so I suspect some things have changed.

I have 3 big concerns about these banners now. One, the 6* rate is probably nerfed like the other recent discount draws were more-or-less confirmed to be. (The RK Squared website will probably list their datamined rates for them sooner or later.)

Two, awakenings and chains are still far and few between in these large pools. If you're drawing, you need to expect random USBs/AOSBs/LMRs/etc, or BSBs/dupes at worst. So random realm tech, basically. Awakenings are there too, but they're unlikely. And on top of that, I don't personally need any chains.

Three... What am I even pulling for? In my case, I'm done with 5* magicites and 6 of the 17 Torments. The remaining content is low-priority until 6* magicites show up, because the rewards are no longer game-changing. (Rubies when I plenty? Omniresist accessories when I have enough healing to literally kill things? Yeah.) Plus those remaining bosses are easily resolved just by waiting for more ASBs to show up, and 6*s inevitably going to want synchros.

At the same time, these are relatively cheap pulls, so... Still tempting. Anyway, I'll need to go over them once the pools are confirmed, so I probably won't pull right away.
What a fuddy duddy.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: SaintTweeter

SaintTweeter
3 weeks ago#7
For 15 mythril, I'll probably pull on them all eventually, but not immediately...
boku wa SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS atashi wa
thanks for taking 100 years to localize EOV, atlus usa, you jerks

User Info: BigG777

BigG777
3 weeks ago#8
I still have no holy chain *sobs*

User Info: Hero-of-Midgar

Hero-of-Midgar
3 weeks ago#9
I'll probably just do all of them.
The odds are not good though.

I like shiny things.

User Info: BeckyBoo

BeckyBoo
3 weeks ago#10
@Relm_Arrowny_87 I don't have a single ice relic beyond Squall BSSB 2, nothing magical at all...
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Elemental Banners Relic Draw Topic