• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFRK Bar 14 - Come Ymir and Stop Grawking at Terra's Biggs

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
4 weeks ago#71
Relm_Arrowny_87 posted...
sarothias posted...
2) Odin just a cool idea of a fight and he is tough @Relm_Arrowny_87 have you ever gotten here both with a death and making the deal to fight him and again with no deaths? I have.

I think I reached Odin like that one time, and then died to him lol. My memory's kind of failing me though, that might be wrong. It's kind of unremarkable if you get there without dying though, it just skips the dialogue right? So yeah unfortunately I'm not sure.

A lot of the game gave me trouble when I was little, I was foolish at the time and ran from RPG fights more than I fought them. Low-level challenge runs due to laziness, lol? Nowadays the game feels easier, but that might just be because I understand the game's odd mechanics better now. I hesitate to actually call it easy, the RNG can still be rough at times. That retry system's a nice counter to that though. Maybe I should do a proper challenge run of the game, I like running it with a more balanced party though...

My favorite fight is Apollo, I love the gimmick in that battle.

Yeah just skips the dialogue. Wasn’t expecting that first time I saw it lol.

RNG aside it does lean slightly towards the easier side but one can still get screwed if underestimate the game lol.

The Apollo fight is a good one too!
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: EchoNull

EchoNull
4 weeks ago#72
@Relm_Arrowny_87 posted...
Sigh, my surgery date was moved. From August 1 to September 18. One of the doctors can't make it on August 1. They might be able to get an earlier date, that's not too likely though.
Is it inappropriate that the Miyamoto "delayed game" quote came to mind?

Hope it goes well when it finally happens =)
Odd.
FFRK: D6vf Garnet Chain ~ Orbs: https://goo.gl/9ERBYu ~ SBs: http://goo.gl/SO1Iyc ~ Spreadsheets: https://goo.gl/SYKysf

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
4 weeks ago#73
Actually playing Saga 2 (DS remake of FF Legend 2) on my phone now.

Venus was kind of a pain again, Odin wasn't that hard. But i'm 100% stuck on Apollo. I Don;t know what's up but dude has me walled 100%

I'm sure it's some gimmicky nonsense. Pops/Dad/Father whatever you name it was the only reason I beat the death machine prior since Apollo jacked all my stuff

Also @shadestreet i'm one of the play testers for IHBP's 2.0 1999AD CT patch. Has two really neat new things around the start now of the game, but idk if you plan on playing it or not so i won;t tell you unless you wanna know.
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC
(edited 4 weeks ago)
RandoGamerKid posted...
Actually playing Saga 2 (DS remake of FF Legend 2) on my phone now.

Venus was kind of a pain again, Odin wasn't that hard. But i'm 100% stuck on Apollo. I Don;t know what's up but dude has me walled 100%

I'm sure it's some gimmicky nonsense. Pops/Dad/Father whatever you name it was the only reason I beat the death machine prior since Apollo jacked all my stuff

Oh cool. I've never had a chance to play the remake, is it any good?

As for Apollo, assuming it's the same as the original, yeah he's a tough one. He walled me hard when I first played the game. There is a trick to it, but I don't really want to spoil it... Here's a hint, if you want: Focus on surviving his attacks.
What a fuddy duddy.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
4 weeks ago#75
It's way better graphics. Far as I know most everything was the same from what I remember.

That boss in the japanese world, forgot his name, the final one wolf like, was WAY easy though this time around
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
4 weeks ago#76
Relm_Arrowny_87 posted...
Sigh, my surgery date was moved. From August 1 to September 18. One of the doctors can't make it on August 1. They might be able to get an earlier date, that's not too likely though.

Ugh...fingers crossed!
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
4 weeks ago#77
@Relm_Arrowny_87
Sorry to hear about the surgery delay. If there is any silver lining its that things are still on the schedule.

On another note.....
Took the kids to see Toy Story 4. Pretty good movie. On the surface it was a kids movie but at its core that thing was an adult movie. I feel like it was really geared towards the older individuals who saw the first one when they were younger.....then just tacked forky on to distract kids from everything going over their heads.

But that's not the exciting part. We left the theater on the way back to the lobby. I started heading towards the bathroom when I saw fire fighters streaming in the side exit. By the time I came out of the bathroom (under 3 minutes) a full evacuation had been issued for the entire building (all theaters). Apparently, theater 1 (showing the lion king) had visible smoke. It went away and dissipated quickly but the fire fighters took NO chances. By the time we got to our car the building was surrounded by ~10 fire trucks with fighters investigating the roof.

So THAT was fun. Kids enjoyed seeing all the fire trucks and ladders extended. At least our movie finished before the evac. I'll post the 2 pics I snapped after they are uploaded off my phone.

https://imgur.com/a/277wKfJ
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
4 weeks ago#78
Yay good news, my little cat is coming back home tonight!

Owners think 4 kittens might be a bit much, or maybe they just got fed up with his behaviour lol they did mention he was biting the other 3 cats.

As for mum's allergy i'll work around it. As for holiday in Japan i'll ask another friend to look after.

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
4 weeks ago#79
Here i made this

https://i.imgtc.ws/fj18i5M.jpg

Same goes with video games, phones etc

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
4 weeks ago#80
@Rman0099 glad its a good film...yikes that fire brigade! I mean its good not to take chances of course, but still huge response, wow
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFRK Bar 14 - Come Ymir and Stop Grawking at Terra's Biggs
  • Topic Closed