You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. 5* magicites where to go next

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
1 month ago#11
For magicites, I use Shadow Dragon (w/ L15 Empower Dark inherited) as main. Subs were initially Hades x2 (one with Healing Boon to counter Healing Dampen, the other with nothing), a blocker Phoenix, and an Evrae w/ L8 HP Boon.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 month ago#12
This was my poverty Madeen team, managed my 8 wins but no sub30s:

Elarra USB1
Seymour CSB/BSB
Raines BSB
Vayne USB/OSB
OK mUSB

And to confirm what others have said it really does help against every other Magicite. I managed Phoenix sub30 without a Chain or ASB straight after.

User Info: Losai

Losai
4 weeks ago#13
Took a few attempts but finally conquered Madeen! I beat him 4 times already so I could fully break him. So... Follow up question what do I do with Madeen now. Know it is a big deal, but what is the best way to utilize Madeen?

Also I assume now that I have Madeen that deathgaze should be my next target. I have several good holy physical options

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
4 weeks ago#14
You might want to farm another Madeen first of all. After maxing and inheriting onto them you can stick one or both onto all your decks for a significant boost to your team.

Losai
4 weeks ago#15
LuBu1975 posted...
You might want to farm another Madeen first of all. After maxing and inheriting onto them you can stick one or both onto all your decks for a significant boost to your team.

Any recommendations on what to inherit to them?

User Info: khain37

khain37
4 weeks ago#16
Losai posted...
LuBu1975 posted...

Any recommendations on what to inherit to them?

Any number of things. Common combos seem to be
2x attack boon
2x magic boon
Blade ward + spell ward
2x hp boon
FFRK RW:
Main: Tyro (lvl 99) God Wall - FCv2; Alt: Auron USB - Syzo

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
4 weeks ago#17
First thing I recommend for Madeen is Mag boon x2, and then slot that Madeen in your deck against Madeen herself to make farming her easier (unless, y'know, you have a comfortable sub-30 already).

Aside from Mag Boon x2, I recommend a minimum of:

- Atk Boon x2
- HP Boon/Healing Boon

You'd use Madeen as main against Deathgaze, but otherwise, 1-2 Madeens will slot into every deck. That 23% surging power is no joke.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: thisf2p

thisf2p
4 weeks ago#18
Still trying Lakshmi. Traded for Elarra’s Regenga and Orlandeau’s usb. Trying to make progress, but still not getting there after months of trying. Always dying to phase 3 and Entice. Can’t do any better with DPS, even after swapping out Riku with BSB and ASB for Orlandeau with USB. Incredibly frustrating.

Current party composition. Tyro is basically just battery. Looking for any tips or suggestions. TIA.

https://imgur.com/a/sjxNoTu
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Quinciano

Quinciano
4 weeks ago#19
I don’t want to hijack this guys topic, but should I be able to beat Madeen with these?

Nabaat USB|memento mori, dark zone, imperil usb
Rem USB/BSB
Emperor USB
Kefka USB/BSB|dire heal, dark zone
Golbez USB/CSB|Mark of darkness, darkra
Raines BSB|dispel, wrath

Elarra with curada and hastega
"En mi mundo no hay reglas ni leyes aqui esta todo bajo control"
http://i.imgur.com/TZLepIJ.jpg
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Losai
4 weeks ago#20
Feel free to hijack. I took down Madeen and have my next targets... Going between deathgaze, famfrit, or bk. Should be able to take these down with planning.

Also I think you'd have a shot with those relics. I'm not super familiar with all of them but your chain is better than mine and in general the relics seem to be similar if not better than what I brought in
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. 5* magicites where to go next