• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. July Dream Selection Relic Draw Topic

User Info: Cuticrusader09

Cuticrusader09
3 months ago#11
Aosb because the game has never given me Bartz for some reason.

Is Rosa USB2 in this USB select? Then that.

Lmr is hard...one for Rydia or get Fujin to go with Chain.

Glint maybe Sephiroth to complete him.

Bsb only if I can’t wait to get Bartz’s enfire from lenses.
zkUj - Cloud USB

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
3 months ago#12
Current plan is to get Tyro USb4 from this. No mythril for 100 mythril draw. I just wish I had his USB3+LMR to make it less of a no-brainer.

No plans for anything else. Fanboy want is Sephiroth AOSB, but without his AASB, not sure if worth it (then again, he's still my strongest dark user aside from Dark Cloud).

And hey, Tidus is one of my favourite characters too. He's far from complete though. I'm still rolling with Super Tidus 2018 (CSB/BSSB2/USB1/AOSB/LMR), which sadly I don't think cuts it against D.Odin.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: Kizzomeau

Kizzomeau
3 months ago#13
More than likely will do AOSB, USB, Glint. Maybe on LMR/BSB.

I finally picked up a Dark Chain but it's CoD and I have 0 other relics for her, and her dive is garbage, and her USB is garbage... so, yeah. Not sure if I'll try to get her some relics or just wait for the 6* dark imperil skill to come out and say she's chain + that and leave it be.

User Info: Ol_Uncle_Gagnon

Ol_Uncle_Gagnon
3 months ago#14
Kizzomeau posted...
More than likely will do AOSB, USB, Glint. Maybe on LMR/BSB.

I finally picked up a Dark Chain but it's CoD and I have 0 other relics for her, and her dive is garbage, and her USB is garbage... so, yeah. Not sure if I'll try to get her some relics or just wait for the 6* dark imperil skill to come out and say she's chain + that and leave it be.

In a pinch she will work well with chain and imperil skill but ya, I personally prefer siepher or golbez.
I'm sharpening my knife, Kupo...!

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
3 months ago#15
CoD USB is perfectly fine for a chain holder. Gives her En-Dark she can actually do some damage, and it's party MAG/RES+30% which will stack with chain. The 1-hit chase is silly but on the whole it's better than a number of other chain holders. I wish I had her chain myself, actually, to go with her USB.

That said, I wouldn't pick CoD USB from a Dream Select LOL.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: superchibideath

superchibideath
3 months ago#16
Ooh Rydia AOSB is available in the select? Sounds like I know what I'm getting there.
As for USB I'll probably be getting Elarra's USB2.
LMR? I'll have to look pretty hard but I don't think I'm so desperate I'll need to spend here (when in 6 months they'll be doing 2 per gem selects. I can just wait.)
Glints... ehhhh... Probably not unless there's something I -NEED-. (Same as with LMR too)
OSB and BSB... lol no.
FFRK RW - Tyro's Divine Veil Grimoire (USB) 3QFP
Fate/Grand Order - 091,029,168 (Aamco); Fire Emblem Heroes - Y. Tiki 2700255684

User Info: GlaringBadger

GlaringBadger
3 months ago#17
Oh, these selects. Just how much whaling can I tolerate in myself?

I need Terra's AOSB for torment, so that's a given. I probably should get Tyro's USB4, but since I don't have Elarra's USB2, maybe I'll get something else. If I do go Tyro's USB4, I should probably get his LMR (finally), but if not, maybe Zidane's glint.

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
3 months ago#18
GlaringBadger posted...
Oh, these selects. Just how much whaling can I tolerate in myself?

I need Terra's AOSB for torment, so that's a given. I probably should get Tyro's USB4, but since I don't have Elarra's USB2, maybe I'll get something else. If I do go Tyro's USB4, I should probably get his LMR (finally), but if not, maybe Zidane's glint.

You have it a bit backwards. You get Tyro usb4 regardless. It’s Elarra usb2 that you skip if you don’t have Tyro usb4.
FC: 5472-6255-9417

User Info: GlaringBadger

GlaringBadger
3 months ago#19
Fair point, @DrChia. I guess that means it's finally time to buy Tyro's LMR. I should probably crystal water his hp one of these days, too.

User Info: Blaze0fGlory

Blaze0fGlory
3 months ago#20
I should’ve looked ahead. I would of just got tyro here instead of the 100 draw but now elarra usb2 is on the table.
FF fan since NES
FFRK Gtja Cloud Awakening
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. July Dream Selection Relic Draw Topic
  • Topic Archived