The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. July Dream Selection Relic Draw Topic

User Info: MrFirestar

MrFirestar
2 months ago#1
This is expected to drop on Tuesday, July 16 at the normal event time.

This is the usual six dream selections that can only be pulled with gem. Same six as last fest: AOSB, USB, glint, OSB, BSB, and LMR. There is the slight chance that a CSB select will be included, but don't hold your breath on that.

The cutoff for the draws themselves should be fairly recent; let's say around the Cecils AASB event we just had. The cutoff for the selectable relics is our winter fest; this includes Tyro USB4 and Elarra USB2; between this and the 100 mythril draw you can end up with both these relics if you want them.

There's also a bunch of new glints available, including a wider variety of en-element stacking ones that will help you prepare for 6* magicite.

There's also a wider selection of AOSBs, including Krile's adorable beastmaster outfit and Papalymo's spoiler-rific staff.
FFRK: WgfM (Vincent CSB)
DFFOO: 130944788 (Kefka)

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
2 months ago#2
For USB I'm definetely getting Tidus USB2 so my favorite character is literally fully complete.

For AoSB should I get Rydia AoSB or Kain AoSB? I dont have rydia aasb btw.
Rydia covers more elements but Kain can instantly cast it with his AASB...

For Lmr i'm probably getting Zell's Dualcast. What I'm afraid of is that it might return with his AASB or SASB on the same banner.

User Info: drg3

drg3
2 months ago#3
I will grab tyro usb4 from here, cheaper than the current banner with no mythril.

I’ll check out the AOSBs and Glints, may or may not pull on them.

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
2 months ago#4
Rydia LMR for EnEarth or EnWater will be mine
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU

User Info: MrFirestar

MrFirestar
2 months ago#5
I'm personally going to aim to get a third water mage; I have Rydia and Meia mostly geared up. I know Strago is the better water mage, but I'm leaning toward picking up Lulu's USB2 and AOSB.
FFRK: WgfM (Vincent CSB)
DFFOO: 130944788 (Kefka)

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
2 months ago#6
KnightLordST posted...
For USB I'm definetely getting Tidus USB2 so my favorite character is literally fully complete.

For Lmr i'm probably getting Zell's Dualcast. What I'm afraid of is that it might return with his AASB or SASB on the same banner.

Oh, I forgot that Rydia aosb will be selectable! Sweet. Looks like I’ll be picking up her aosb/earth lmr combo
FC: 5472-6255-9417

User Info: IamWallaman

IamWallaman
2 months ago#7
Easy choices are Tyro USB4 & Zidane GSB.

AOSB & LMR I'm still undecided.

OSB & BSB ... *snicker*
FFRK RW: mqB5 - Shadow BSB (for your grinding needs)

User Info: khain37

khain37
2 months ago#8
Since I passed on the mythril select during fest...If I pull on USB it will be for Tyro USB4 but I feel like I should just skip altogether for now.

Maybe wait until I have multiple AASBs for each element and can get use out of Tyro USB4. Right now, I may as well just bring Ignis w/ BSB.

Ideally I'd like to see a 2.0 chain select so I can fill in a missing gap somewhere.
FFRK RW:
Main: Tyro (lvl 99) God Wall - FCv2; Alt: Auron USB - Syzo

User Info: Ol_Uncle_Gagnon

Ol_Uncle_Gagnon
2 months ago#9
KnightLordST posted...

How on earth is Tidus your fav char from final fantasy lol.

Still a big fan of you despite this :)
I'm sharpening my knife, Kupo...!

User Info: OutsiderX

OutsiderX
2 months ago#10
Ol_Uncle_Gagnon posted...
KnightLordST posted...

How on earth is Tidus your fav char from final fantasy lol.

Still a big fan of you despite this :)

It's that damn laugh that gets KnightLord every time.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. July Dream Selection Relic Draw Topic
  • Topic Archived