• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Summer Sun Festival Banner 5 Relic Draw Topic

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
2 months ago#11
SaintTweeter posted...
My last chance to fail to get Rosa USB2.

Sigh.

Doubtful. Just your last chance for at least the next 6 months.
Now with super wall in FFRK!
Fate IGN: Arminus

User Info: Jack-ums

Jack-ums
2 months ago#12
Legit question:

Celes is my ice chain holder (but nothing else for her, except wcast LMR1). Should i upgrade the value of this banner, or is she going to be too busy? I'd imagine AOSB, AASB, and LMR2 would all be terrific additions to her chaining kit, but I'm just a filthy casual.

Appreciate any thoughts.

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
2 months ago#13
Up to 3 attempts here for Celes/Agrias AASB
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU

User Info: FreeMan5407

FreeMan5407
2 months ago#14
Jack-ums posted...
Legit question:

Celes is my ice chain holder (but nothing else for her, except wcast LMR1). Should i upgrade the value of this banner, or is she going to be too busy? I'd imagine AOSB, AASB, and LMR2 would all be terrific additions to her chaining kit, but I'm just a filthy casual.

Appreciate any thoughts.

If you have her CSB and wcast LMR, then this banner is a "no brainer" for you
The Witcher 3 , Bloodborne, Devil May Cry 5 and God of War are the best games of this gen

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
2 months ago#15
Really want Celes AASB with Agrias AASB second. Even if the former is just 8/10, i’m chasing it anyway.

User Info: Jack-ums

Jack-ums
2 months ago#16
FreeMan5407 posted...
Jack-ums posted...
Legit question:

Appreciate any thoughts.

If you have her CSB and wcast LMR, then this banner is a "no brainer" for you

Nice. Good to know. I also have Seph USB2, and have Agrias USB2/wcast LMR. Seems like its a good banner for me.

Sadly seph glint is a dupe, and agrias lmr1 shows up here too obviously. So 2 dupes. But still worth a pull or two i think.

Ive skipped the other phases and was pretty tempted by phase 3 so hearing this one is a no brainer is great. Helps me feel justified in the choice.

User Info: Very_Snappy

Very_Snappy
2 months ago#17
I have nothing for Seph, almost nothing for Celes, and almost no dupes on this banner (I do have Rosa USB2) Will throw a couple pulls at this and see how it goes.
"I swear sometimes you need a ****ing lawyer to start a topic here" - Amenonuhoko
My gaming blog: http://danongames.wordpress.com

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
2 months ago#18
RNGesus I know we’ve had our differences, but can you please spare me the pain this time and give me Celes AASB + Agrias AASB in just a few pulls?

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
2 months ago#19
6 dupes too many for sephiroth to overcome :(

Skip.
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
2 months ago#20
I crave everything on this banner but Seph stuff. Agrias Celes and Rosa were definite waifus to kid SSJPabs. If I could spend 500 mythril I would.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Summer Sun Festival Banner 5 Relic Draw Topic
  • Topic Archived