You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Your impression after 2 Dreams Dungeon fight?

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
1 week ago#1
We have Iron Giant and Ugallu Dream Dungeon fights so far. How do you think about these fights? Especially in comparison to Magicites or Torments.
I Won't Do What You Want Me To Do

User Info: SnowxNeverLeft

SnowxNeverLeft
1 week ago#2
It's nice to be back to the old non-speed meta for a change.

User Info: SolitaireD

SolitaireD
1 week ago#3
Too bad they are going to become easier and eventually the usual braindead level.
3DS FC: 2809-9061-6615
JP FFRK (QT3rB): All utility except Runic and Astra.

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
1 week ago#4
They allow more team customization than D??? Torments.
Only thing is you need your own Chain and it doesnt have auto-wall, but its just another content to clear. Lucky one good AASB user can do it off-realm.

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
1 week ago#5
SolitaireD posted...
Too bad they are going to become easier and eventually the usual braindead level.

AASB and its 19999 damage...
I Won't Do What You Want Me To Do

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
1 week ago#6
I actually like them as weekly events and wish they were every week. They’re not as difficult as Torment but still require some planning. D260s are just too easy now so having something that requires more than just auto-battling with your torment team is nice. Plus, they’re not so difficult so as to be frustrating for most players.
FC: 5472-6255-9417

User Info: Fourcd

Fourcd
1 week ago#7
Personally they're about the upper limit of what I can master currently (ugallu more so than iron giant).

It's hard to get enthused about content where I get party wiped in a matter of a few turns. These however provide a challenge while still being fairly doable.

User Info: ChillGamer

ChillGamer
1 week ago#8
I love them. They're great. Keep them coming.

User Info: SevenSeas

SevenSeas
1 week ago#9
Manageable and more user friendly (compared with T2)
FFRK (started: 24 Feb 2016)
rTdM - Tyro's Godwall

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
1 week ago#10
they are challenging for someone with no aasb like me meh
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Your impression after 2 Dreams Dungeon fight?