• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Anima Lenses & Records Laboratory - General Information

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
8 months ago#41
Whats with it? He cant break dmg cap of that one

User Info: SnowxNeverLeft

SnowxNeverLeft
8 months ago#42
ChillGamer posted...
SnowxNeverLeft posted...
"Pseudo-Glints" (instant cast EnElement) are also very useful for 6* Magicite. Most notably Fujin's SSB.

Zell's USB is pretty great too in that regard.

Any other notable one? I think Eight's USB is instant EnIce + Last Stand + chase but it's from the second batch.

User Info: Netherscythe

Netherscythe
8 months ago#43
ZeroQ8 posted...
Whats with it? He cant break dmg cap of that one

@KnightLordST is trying to beat all 5* with a dark team including sephiroth.

With that sub +usb2 and the 6* fire samurai move seph will be hitting really hard

User Info: Vincent6

Vincent6
8 months ago#44
Fantastic thread @Relm_Arrowny_87 in gathering this information for future reference and decisions when we already have this active novelty that will be very helpful to us mostly f2P , with now much dupes and 1/11 that we currently have this will help us to cover deficiency in more rare realms I already have in my sights several relics thank you very much appreciated.
"I think, therefore I am" -Descartes
(edited 8 months ago)

User Info: ChillGamer

ChillGamer
8 months ago#45
SnowxNeverLeft posted...
ChillGamer posted...
SnowxNeverLeft posted...
"Pseudo-Glints" (instant cast EnElement) are also very useful for 6* Magicite. Most notably Fujin's SSB.

Any other notable one? I think Eight's USB is instant EnIce + Last Stand + chase but it's from the second batch.

Gogo USB is an absolutely top notch relic too, though I think it's a choice later on. Rare mage water tech, instant enwater + last stand + hastega + dc mimic last action. Water boost rod to boot.
(edited 8 months ago)

User Info: AdmiralAeris

AdmiralAeris
8 months ago#46
ChillGamer posted...
SnowxNeverLeft posted...

Zell USB is instant cast? That one was pretty high on my list of USB wants (I have his AOSB and nothing else for him)
As long as you have a goal, you can fight?

User Info: Ktc

Ktc
8 months ago#47
A huge thank you isn't enough, no matter how many times everyone says it but thanks a great bunch for all your work Relm (and to every contributor around here in general).

Someone mentioned a sticky a few posts ago. Maybe it's time the Legend Materia Analysis was unstickied? Imo the 3* and 4* Magicite as well but that's debatable. This thread would be a fine sticky...

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
8 months ago#48
Huh. I could have sworn I had Seph Unique 2, if not his Unique 3, but no - just Unique 1. It's his SSB1/SSB2 I have (otherwise BSSB1/BSSB2/OSB/USB1/USB2). Wonder if I should splurge on those, since Seph is one of my boys and all, but I'm a lot further away from completing him than, day, Cloud, and the missing Uniques will provide no benefit other than en-fire (BTW, I could definitely see Seph going back to fire with AASB2/AOSB2 and new Glint/LMRs). Maybe not on release, but eventually...
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: SolitaireD

SolitaireD
8 months ago#49
As a reference, 5.5 months after release, I currently have 14k Lv2 and 8.5k Lv3 Lens.

I’ve only whaled in KH where majority are dupes so take 1000 Lv3 off that.

Can’t remember how much Lv1 there is since I tend to empty them to get 8* element boost armors
3DS FC: 2809-9061-6615
JP FFRK (QT3rB): All utility except Runic and Astra.
(edited 8 months ago)

User Info: SnowxNeverLeft

SnowxNeverLeft
8 months ago#50
SolitaireD posted...

Can’t remember how much Lv1 there is since I tend to empty them to get 8* element boost armors

I assume you already have all the "just for the +10 ATK/MAG mastery bonus" SSBs for your most important characters?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Anima Lenses & Records Laboratory - General Information
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers