• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Anima Lenses & Records Laboratory - General Information

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
8 months ago#31
Can't wait for the anime lenses. Hope there are some good ones.
The little bird's wings have finally grown large, It's a day to take flight,
The wide sea's warm color beckons in the distance

User Info: joe_xc

joe_xc
8 months ago#32
I made a post a few weeks ago discussing Level 1 Anima Lenses, with a list of relics to consider:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77677927
Starting a Twitch account! Silverhawk568.
FFRK: Tryo's Divine Veil Grimoire. Code: K1gh

User Info: ChillGamer

ChillGamer
8 months ago#33
I have so many wants. So many. I need to get them in a priority list or something Thank you Relm, sticky requested as well :P
(edited 8 months ago)

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
8 months ago#34
By the way, I don't necessarily recommend taking elemental boost equipment over useful SBs. But, I had that list readily available and felt it worth sharing. Though in the end it left out LMRs altogether...? Well, you probably shouldn't be picking LMRs for boosts though.

And what @joe_xc posted...
I made a post a few weeks ago discussing Level 1 Anima Lenses, with a list of relics to consider:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77677927
...is a great list and definitely worth a look. I probably should've posted that too.

@SacredX No, it looks like none in the Realm Dungeons. Not even the new ones. That surprised me a bit. I guess they didn't want to add them retroactively to all of them, so they just left it out altogether.

@steakfaced Yes, Edge's SSB2 for everybody. Finally. :)

@Shadow_Stalker_X I actually mentioned that above the second batch list. It's a curiosity though, isn't it? I wonder if the free CSBs are an outlier just to make them permanently available, or if they plan on gradually adding better relics to the list at higher prices.

@ShinUltima Ah, I knew an error or two would get through with all the copy-pasting... It looks like Faris doesn't have any new relics in the second batch, according to the spreadsheet. I wouldn't be surprised if there are additional mistakes somewhere... Regardless, the spreadsheet seems like an accurate source to use.
What a fuddy duddy.
(edited 8 months ago)

User Info: Tptranger

Tptranger
8 months ago#35
Thanks as always Relm.

First stop, Ignis LMR. Maybe Ramza LMR too.

Maybe an OK pUSB too. Or Laguna USB1 for best ice dude.

Probably just use level 1 for stats... Nothing too exciting there, since I have Edge, Raijin and most of the useful things.
FC: 4055-2860-2269
Grass Safari: Quilladin, Ivysaur, Tangela
(edited 8 months ago)
Relm_Arrowny_87 posted...
@Shadow_Stalker_X I actually mentioned that above the second batch list. It's a curiosity though, isn't it? I wonder if the free CSBs are an outlier just to make them permanently available, or if they plan on gradually adding better relics to the list at higher prices.

Sorry, must've missed that. Anyway, far as the prices go, I could see them adding new stuff in as some Relics become obsolete. I can certainly see them adding Glints in there with the 3rd batch.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: Netherscythe

Netherscythe
8 months ago#37
@KnightLordST

Are you gonna join me in getting sepherioths unique ssb that gives him enfire?

I've been waiting for that relic ever since we never got dr. Mogs 3rd draw where it was gonna be selectable.

I know seph is on your kill all 5*s with dark team... team and enfire will speed up that damage quick

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
8 months ago#38
Netherscythe posted...
@KnightLordST

Are you gonna join me in getting sepherioths unique ssb that gives him enfire?

I've been waiting for that relic ever since we never got dr. Mogs 3rd draw where it was gonna be selectable.

I know seph is on your kill all 5*s with dark team... team and enfire will speed up that damage quick

Of course I will.

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
8 months ago#39
https://i.imgtc.ws/hu4EvMH.jpg

User Info: Netherscythe

Netherscythe
8 months ago#40
@ZeroQ8 posted...
https://i.imgtc.ws/hu4EvMH.jpg

That's the one!
  1. Boards