• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Anima Lenses & Records Laboratory - General Information

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
8 months ago#11
-- Added relics (second batch) --

These are the relics that have since been added in JP. We can expect these to be added about 5-6 months later for us.

You may notice an outlier here: Reno's CSB, the first of the free "gen0.5" CSBs given in the Fat Black Chocobo events. This one CSB costs 1250 Lv3 lenses.

- FFI
Warrior of Light: USB2

- FFII
Maria: USB
Guy: USB
Minwu: BSB2, USB2
Josef: USB1
Emperor: BSB2

- FFIII
Arc: USB1
Ingus: BSB2, USB
Cloud of Darkness: OSB
Aria: USB

- FFIV
Cecil (Dark Knight): BSB2, USB
Cecil (Paladin): USB2
Palom: USB
Porom: USB1
Rubicante: LMR
Barbariccia: BSB, USB

- FFV
Lenna: USB2
Galuf: USB1
Gilgamesh: BSB2, USB2
Bartz: BSB4, BSB5, USB2
Faris: USB1
Dorgann: USB
Krile: BSB2, USB2
Xezat: SSB, BSB, USB
Kelger: SSB, BSB, USB

- FFVI
Locke: USB2
Celes: USB1
Mog: USB2
Edgar: BSB2, USB
Kefka: USB
Leo: USB

- FFVII
Cloud: USB2
Barret: USB
Tifa: USB2
Aerith: USB2
Yuffie: USB2
Cait Sith: USB
Vincent: BSB2
Zack: USB
Sephiroth: USB2
Reno: CSB
Angeal: BSB, LMR
Rude: LMR
Elena: LMR

- FFVIII
Squall: USB2
Seifer: BSB2, USB2
Ultimecia: BSB, OSB

- FFIX
Zidane: USB2
Freya: USB1
Quina: USB
Amarant: USB
Beatrix: BSB2, USB
Kuja: BSB2, USB1

- FFX
Yuna: USB2
Rikku: BSB2, USB2
Auron: BSB3, OSB, USB2
Jecht: LMR2, USB2
Paine: BSB2
Seymour: USB

- FFXI
Ayame: USB
Prishe: USB
Zeid: USB

- FFXII
Vaan: USB2
Fran: BSB2, USB2
Basch: USB2
Gabranth: OSB
Larsa: USB1
Vayne: USB1
Reks: USB

- FFXIII
Vanille: USB2
Fang: USB1
Cid Raines: USB1
Noel: BSB2
Nabaat: USB

- FFXIV
None

- FFXV
Ignis: SSB, BSB, USB
Iris: USB
Aranea: USB

- FFT
Ramza: USB2
Agrias: USB2
Ovelia: BSB2
Montblanc: USB

- Type-0
Nine: USB
Machina: OSB
Rem: OSB
Queen: OSB
King: SSB, BSB, USB
Cinque: SSB, BSB, USB
Seven: BSB, USB
Sice: BSB, USB

- Beyond
None

- Core
Tyro: Unique 4 (Celebration Grimoire), USB2, USB3
Black Mage: Unique 2
White Mage: Unique 2
Ranger: Unique 2
Bard: Unique 2
Elarra: BSB, USB1
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
8 months ago#12
The first-batch relic list above was shamelessly copy-pasted from Dirge's list, here:
http://dirge.tv/ffrk/anima-lenses/
Same for the elemental relics list, that's their work as well.

And of course @bover_87 's list of the second-batch relics over at reddit, here:
https://old.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/bhp4zl/2nd_wave_anima_lens_relic_list/

So, credit for the lists goes to them completely for those long relics lists.

Also, as said there's the spreadsheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HoP_uGqGmjXP8hBkSGVUhbMjMdZADisTx_qDXs4Qlm0/edit#gid=0

I don't know who created that unfortunately, but it's amazing work so thank you to whoever did.

The remaining info is from various topics both here and at reddit, as well as the JP wiki for raw stage data.

----------------------------

Aside from the initial burst of Record Dungeon rewards, you're looking at months of waiting for each SB, and that's assuming you're completing all content. Spend your lenses wisely. LMRs are especially problematic, since they require 3000 lenses each and Lv2 lenses aren't particularly common by comparison. USBs aren't much better, you're probably looking at about 1.5 months per USB, give or take.

Still... free is free. :)
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: BigG777

BigG777
8 months ago#13
Can’t get here soon enough. I want that Terra LMR to complete her since I have her awakening.

And I was hoping to get some water USBs for Belias but of course no Gogo’s Strago, or Meia USBs so I’m out of luck there. Rydia USB is water right?

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
8 months ago#14
Anime lenses

User Info: Reb2323

Reb2323
8 months ago#15
@Relm_Arrowny_87
I have said many times before but I am going to say it again:
You are the best and thank you very much for all the time and effort!
All this information is very much appreciated!
:)
I can no longer afford the rent for this space!

User Info: Okamiden3

Okamiden3
8 months ago#16
Reb2323 posted...
@Relm_Arrowny_87
I have said many times before but I am going to say it again:
You are the best and thank you very much for all the time and effort!
All this information is very much appreciated!
:)
--- <cite>empireoffire posted...</cite>
Ice Climber has a fanbase?

User Info: xharvestx

xharvestx
8 months ago#17
Great been waiting for this update. As I'm sure many players are tired of duplicate relics, I am also annoyed by them. This system will make up for the deficiency that the gacha created.
It should be good for new accounts as well. Pulls on 2G5 and overall strong future banners plus things like lens can help a newer account catch up on content and not need a couple of years. The updates on faster major orb and crystal income also helps.
(edited 8 months ago)

User Info: yidoger

yidoger
8 months ago#18
Thank you @Relm_Arrowny_87 for compiling this info.

My thoughts and plans:

Level 1- in practice the actual SBs are not going to be used so these are more for either the +stats, elemental boosts that's on armour and/or favoritism.
First couple of things that catch my eye are mostly the Lightning boosts, but there's also some stuff from the Water, Dark and Holy categories I might want.
First things would probably be Cloud's SSB (I'll have to check first 'cause I think I might already have this) and Terra SSBs, than whatever I can get for anyone whom I draw a AASB for.

Level 2- on one hand, BSBs have no use in both the meta and as stat sticks anymore, and OSBs, already kinda niche now, will be obsolete as well when more AASBs are obtained. So that leaves just LMRs which for the foreseeable future retain their usefulness.
However: if you dupe a LMR later on that'd be a massive waste of a huge amount of Lenses. Unless the LMR happens to be a element boosting Armour but there don't seem to be any of those in the selection (if there's any at al??).
So for now, my idea is to pick OSBs on elements that I lack weapons of and for characters that I know can use the stat boost (for me, Tidus and CoD), and save most of these Lenses for when a need pops up (I can see me getting some enX LMRs if push comes to shove).

Level 3- same thing really, if you pick something here and dupe it later that'd be a massive loss of resources. So I'll only pick something if it's both useful as an SB and stat stick.
Laguna's USB sticks out for now- I have his Chain so this gives him something else to use his gauge on, and Guns are probably not the best choices to use Artifact Stones on. And if I do end up duping it, I can always just combine it.
Follow my gaming shenanigans @ https://www.youtube.com/user/WhyProductionable

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
8 months ago#19
This is great. I was hoping to have a single spot where I could find all anima lens relics, along with the other info. Thanks so much @Relm_Arrowny_87!
FC: 5472-6255-9417

User Info: AdmiralAeris

AdmiralAeris
8 months ago#20
yidoger posted...
However: if you dupe a LMR later on that'd be a massive waste of a huge amount of Lenses. Unless the LMR happens to be a element boosting Armour but there don't seem to be any of those in the selection (if there's any at al??).

Element boost LMRs on armor available with Anima Lenses: Meia (+water light armor), Thief (+wind hat), Maria (+earth bracer), Leila (+water hat), Rydia 1 (+water light armor), Faris (+wind light armor), Krile 1 (+fire light armor), Xezat (+ice bracer), Kelger (+earth light armor), Celes (+holy light armor), Locke (+fire bracer), Tifa 2 (+earth light armor), Irvine (+fire light armor), Seifer 1 (+dark light armor), Vivi 1 (+fire hat), Freya 1 (+wind hat), Amarant (+fire light armor), Beatrix 1 (+holy light armor), Tidus 1 (+water bracer), Ashe (+lightning bracer), Basch (+holy bracer), Vayne (+dark light armor), Hope 1 (+holy light armor), Fang 1 (+wind light armor), Serah 1 (+ice light armor), Noel 1 (+ice bracer), Nabaat (+dark bracer), I***s (+fire light armor), and Queen (+lightning light armor).

Interestingly, nothing more restrictive than hats...
As long as you have a goal, you can fight?
(edited 8 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Anima Lenses & Records Laboratory - General Information
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers