You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Where my discos at? (the dailies, low-disco rate thread)

User Info: IamWallaman

IamWallaman
1 week ago#1
Maybe you're riding a ridiculously long discoless streak (100+), seeing well below the current expected average (less than 8). Whatever your misfortune, this is the club for you. Sign in and vent in hopes of provoking RNG's favor. We all know how well that works around here. XD

Feel free to add your stats, too.

Longest discoless streak: 123 (current 22)
Current disco count: 4 (1 dupe)
FFRK RW: mqB5 - Shadow BSB (for your grinding needs)

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
1 week ago#2
Where indeed.

135 days without a disco. Not a single disco in 2019, last one was on the very last day of 2018.
Now with super wall in FFRK!
Fate IGN: Arminus

User Info: spydur86

spydur86
1 week ago#3
I got one not too long ago but it was only number 3 for me. So I guess I'll check in and enjoy some punch and pie while we wait.

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
1 week ago#4
Still at 2, last one was day 100
The little bird's wings have finally grown large, It's a day to take flight,
The wide sea's warm color beckons in the distance

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
1 week ago#5
Currently at 3, last gotten on day 144.

No disco streak: 115
Disco Total: 3 (1 dupe)
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima
Last one I got was a bit over 3 weeks ago I think. Nothing too special, just Mustadio's USB. Right now, only value it has is as a Fire boosting gun.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 week ago#7
I got a Disco the other day after 40 odd days but it was a dupe. Also on the subject i only got 2 Discos from 9 Realm draws, 1 was a dupe and the other was Steiner USB. Hard times all round.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Hero-of-Midgar

Hero-of-Midgar
1 week ago#8
Yeah, I feel my daily rates are some of the worst on this board anyway.

3 discos (180 draws)
Current discoless streak is "only" 74 days, but that was a dupe anyway.

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
1 week ago#9
Slightly below average with 5 discos, but 4 of those were during a 3 week span and haven’t seen one in 120+ days. All but 1 were dupes and the 1 was Rinoa’s chain, after I had Laguna and Serah :/
FC: 5472-6255-9417
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
1 week ago#10
DrChia posted...
Slightly below average with 5 discos, but 4 of those were during a 3 week span and haven’t seen one in 120+ days. All but 1 were dupes and the 1 was Rinoa’s chain, after I had Laguna and Serah :/

In RNG's defense (LOL), you have to admit, that you're far more likely to dupe a 6* than most of us. :p
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Where my discos at? (the dailies, low-disco rate thread)