• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Holy Dark Odin (Dark Weak) Discussion Topic

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
1 month ago#171
@TehReorcdKepper Dark weak odin is actually quite forgiving in terms of relics because u can lense seph usb2 and cloud usb1 which both can wreck him alongside a gen2 csb. u dont need an aasb when these two can pretty much permanently overstrike him. jus make sure someone spams the imperil skin and it is a done deal.
ffrk: XPDM
raoxi posted...
@TehReorcdKepper Dark weak odin is actually quite forgiving in terms of relics because u can lense seph usb2 and cloud usb1 which both can wreck him alongside a gen2 csb. u dont need an aasb when these two can pretty much permanently overstrike him. jus make sure someone spams the imperil skin and it is a done deal.

I know all of that -_-.

The problem is, if you're going that route, you need Seifer's CSB2, at the very least. Otherwise, the damage is just garbage. It was the same ordeal when I did Earth Weak Odin, except I didn't have to fit in a character for Astra. This is worse.

I'm here stuck with CoD's, hence why I went with lolmagical. I'll probably beat it, just taking a break and farming Titan.

User Info: FreeMan5407

FreeMan5407
1 month ago#173
TehReorcdKepper posted...
I know all of that -_-.

The problem is, if you're going that route, you need Seifer's CSB2, at the very least. Otherwise, the damage is just garbage. It was the same ordeal when I did Earth Weak Odin, except I didn't have to fit in a character for Astra. This is worse.

I'm here stuck with CoD's, hence why I went with lolmagical. I'll probably beat it, just taking a break and farming Titan.
https://youtu.be/oxBhu3HTkBQ

Chainless sub30, of course this require all Seph top relics including his underated USB1 and another help of a physical AASB/AOSB who can use touch by darkness/dark bargain

The guy or girl who did the run was very clever of using dark bargain

Lighting Sync - 89Ef

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 month ago#174
CoD has a Radiant BSB which might help. It's a standard one unlike Seifer and Golbez but better than nothing. I have all three BSBs but no Chain for any of them.
FreeMan5407 posted...
https://youtu.be/oxBhu3HTkBQ

Chainless sub30, of course this require all Seph top relics including his underated USB1 and another help of a physical AASB/AOSB who can use touch by darkness/dark bargain

The guy or girl who did the run was very clever of using dark bargain

Thanks bro, you posting a video with multiple physical AASB to prove that it can be done, when my problem was having no AASB. That totally helped out my predicament, bro.

Since that video was such an inspiration, I went ahead and lost again due to having no AASBs to break savage, thanks bro.

And by bro, I mean you are NEVER my bro.

User Info: FreeMan5407

FreeMan5407
1 month ago#176
TehReorcdKepper posted...
Thanks bro, you posting a video with multiple physical AASB to prove that it can be done, when my problem was having no AASB. That totally helped out my predicament, bro.

Since that video was such an inspiration, I went ahead and lost again due to having no AASBs to break savage, thanks bro.

And by bro, I mean you are NEVER my bro.

That post you were complaining on having a wrong dmg type chain, not the lack of having AASB for such element, but then again thats where the OSBs and Cloud and Seph uber USBs come to play, those can be lense,

So, there is no need to be sarcastic
Lighting Sync - 89Ef

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 month ago#177
Managed it finally! Took the above advice regarding Memento Mori but it was causing Kefka to die too soon (before ASB finished, thus wasting his AOSB). In the end I won with the exact team i was trying with before except that I put Memento Mori and Scholar's Boon on Ultimecia. The winning team:

Ultimecia ASB/USB1 - Dark Zone/Memento Mori - Scholar's Boon
Kefka ASB/AOSB/USB1 - Necro Countdown/MoD - Dark damage
Elarra USB1 - Mage's Hymn/Passionate Salsa - MM/DMT
Tyro USB1/USB3 - Wrath/Entrust - MM/DMT
Seymour CSB/USB - Touched by Darkness/MoD - Gathering Storm

That's 8/8 elements done. Not sure I'll bother with Poison if there are no rewards, even though Kefka is ideal for it.

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 month ago#178
Congrats!
FFRK - Tyro's Godwall Code: 9DXU
Yeah, I can pretty much say with certainty that this Odin is 90% impossible to poverty with physical team, and 10000% impossible with a magical team.

Not gonna waste any more time on this. Ramuh's wrinkly ass is next.

User Info: eeth

eeth
3 weeks ago#180
Finally killed it, and it's 8/8. The only one I couldn't go blind, eventually I had to look for the exact turns between the 2hits/sap/sleepja/overstrike.

Seifer CSB/BSB2
Larsa USB1/USB2
Cloud USB1/USBdark
TGC AASB/USB
Aerith USB/FSB

Used the new heavy dark 6* with Cloud which helped extremely for imperils, no OSB/AOSB meant poopy pants time in the final phase. Ended moments before the Zantetsuken. Scary stuff.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Holy Dark Odin (Dark Weak) Discussion Topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A