You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Name your accidental heroes!

User Info: frozentuna

frozentuna
2 days ago#1
Accidental meaning somehow you have gotten good stuff for those characters without really wanting those stuff, either as 'consolation' prizes or from lucky/realm/rop draws.

Mine is cloud...

His osb was the first relic i got for him (year 1 player here...).
Followed by his usb1 when i was trying to get squall bsb2 from the same banner.
Got his doublecast dark lmr from the 1st kh banner, which was the only relic i got from that banner.
Then i got his wind aosb/wind glint/doublecast wind lmr when i was going after zack chain (which i whiffed) from last year.
Got his bsb2 from somewhere, probably from a rop.
On the recent 4th anni most popular banner, got his dark usb and dark glint... i was going after rosa usb2.

Even though cloud isn't one of my favourite characters, he ended up being a staple on my weekly event team for a long long time.
I have a few other accidental characters, but none of them come close to the number of cloud relics i've gotten.

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
2 days ago#2
I have quite a few of these. I get a bunch of relics for them when I'm chasing other characters. A few that I can remember are:

Seifer and Quistis - got pretty much everything for both of these when I was after Squall/Laguna stuff in a past VIII Event. Only took a few pulls too.

Rikku - i have everything for her except Chain and almost every piece has been from random sources like Dailies and RoP.

Terra - another one i get stuff for without ever chasing. BSB, OSB, USB, both SSBs, both LMRs, Glint, i just need her ASB and she'd be useful.

Aranea - probably the worst XV character but she's complete while i miss stuff for everyone else.

There are others like Cloud, Sephiroth and Bartz who are stacked without chasing but since they are top characters i wouldn't class them as accidental.

User Info: JustDave1315

JustDave1315
2 days ago#3
My main accidental toon is Warrior of Light. Have, I think, close to a full kit for him, never aimed for his stuff.
FFRK RW - OK pUSB 488 mnd - ID - msbu
Strago - for his water chain and his awesome ability to heal all when taking damage.
Ingus - His chain. Which is also 11 hits + last stand... very useful.
Larsa - My queen of mitigating debuffs
Marche - his USB causes a physical team to become crazy fast.
PSN: Drago_IV

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
2 days ago#5
Cloud - I never really aim for him, yet I have +170 mastery bonus

Bartz - I like him a lot more since his AASalB

Wol - I never realized his USB2 was amazing. Initially I was aiming for Meia AoSB
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: jondias

jondias
2 days ago#6
PresidentChoice posted...

.... Larsa is a dude.
Tough.... Don't blame us. Blame yourself or God.

User Info: Neo Zekele

Neo Zekele
2 days ago#7
Noel

I somehow got both his USBs and his dualcast LMR without trying for any of it

Glad I did though, dude is a Syldra slayer
FC: 1907 - 9209 - 1140
Pokemon USUM: Newbie

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
2 days ago#8
@jondias posted...
PresidentChoice posted...

.... Larsa is a dude.

https://youtu.be/cjcVJsHF3Cw

User Info: FedEx_Corp

FedEx_Corp
2 days ago#9
WoL.

Like 2 relics for him, then boom, CSB/USB1/USB2/LMR/AOSB.

User Info: Target_Master

Target_Master
2 days ago#10
Kain.

In the last.... ~6 months I have obtained his: OSB, USB1, USB2, CSB, AOSB, and AASB (from 100 gem).
3 (of the 6) items came from 3 different multi-item "Free pulls."
PSN ID: From_A_Distance / FFXI: Zeosilot / FFXIV: Z'Ocelot / FFRK: VoHN
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2236105/
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Name your accidental heroes!