• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Concerning Classic dungeons

User Info: Dunedainsith

Dunedainsith
4 weeks ago#1
I am up to difficulty 90 classic dungeons. Im trying to get more memory crystals but i have IVTA, XIII-2, FFT, and 0 with new dungeons and that's it. Do I have to do Elite dungeons to unlock more classic dungeons or just keep doing the harder difficulty ones?
FEH Units: https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/user/12336

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
4 weeks ago#2
I can't remember what the current dungeon update is, but regardless, go back and start clearing out the early elites. Many of the are below D90.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: m0rningstar

m0rningstar
4 weeks ago#3
I don't think you need to do the elites. When you go to the main menu of the realm dungeons (the room with the doors) there are two buttons at the top of the screen. One looks like doors the other looks like an upside down Y. Hit the Y one and it will take you to a different menu that's more of a flow chart for the realm dungeons. That will take you through the dungeons in the order they unlock. You have to follow the path for unlocking dungeons
"I don't know what its called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a man's life"- Sgt Four Leaf

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
4 weeks ago#4
You will have to progress through the classics to open more classics. If you haven’t switched to the alternate view showing the branching paths rather than the doors, that may help guide you a bit better.

At some point though, the early Elites are going to be much easier than the late classics so if you start having trouble in Classic switch over to Elite.

Also, once you have unlocked the Nightmare Dungeons you can easily grab 12x Soul of Hero, 12x MC1, and 12x MC2

Just check what the Guardian Bosses are weak to and find an AOSB RW matching that Elemental Weakness (if you long press on a RW it should give more detail on what it does).

MC3 are only awarded in weekly events and occasionally login bonuses IIRC.

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
4 weeks ago#5
Yea if you run into bosses weak vs wind, just use my Cloud
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC

User Info: Dunedainsith

Dunedainsith
4 weeks ago#6
m0rningstar posted...
I don't think you need to do the elites. When you go to the main menu of the realm dungeons (the room with the doors) there are two buttons at the top of the screen. One looks like doors the other looks like an upside down Y. Hit the Y one and it will take you to a different menu that's more of a flow chart for the realm dungeons. That will take you through the dungeons in the order they unlock. You have to follow the path for unlocking dungeons

Oh geez...totally forgot about this. Also FF7 didnt show up in the other dungeon selection so why was it there in the branch? grr...well thanks. :)
FEH Units: https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/user/12336
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Concerning Classic dungeons
  • Topic Archived