• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Between Dimensions General Information + Boss Tips

User Info: TehReorcdKepper

TehReorcdKepper
1 month ago#111
I am sorry, but this fight is officially incel level.

This will be the first time in FFRK history where I will throw my hand up and surrender, not because I can't beat it.

The mechanic is one giant waste of fkn time. It literally exists to artificially extend the time needed to spend on this fight.

The constant need to switch back and forth and slowly tickling each boss down to 10% WTF. Who designed this fight? Some lifeless, sexless, antisocial lifetime virgin?

I don't have time to:

a) experiment and fail over and over because I failed to switch properly/pay attention to the script
b) engage in a fight that takes up to 1:30 of IN GAME TIME to win with non AASBs.
c) fail 1:00min+ into the fight and having the START THE ENTIRE THING ALL OVER AGAIN

Gave this fight over 2 hours now, just trying to find the flow and pace, and failing a few times and realize how much time I'm wasting on a god damn mobile game. Realized what an incel I've become when I failed 40s+ into the fight, saw that both Omega/Shinryu still had 60% life left, and asked myself, "Do I really want to restart this fight over a few more times? I could be doing something else right now"

No, DeNA, I will NOT spend 5 to 8 hours on a fight on my day off from work.

/full ffrk career meltdown

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
1 month ago#112
If only we can stop time upon getting someone's turn
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Between Dimensions General Information + Boss Tips
  • Topic Archived