You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Lakshmi Discussion Topic v2

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
4 weeks ago#61
This was not quite the cakewalk I imagined. Ran this team assuming it would be an easy win, and I would tweak it later:

Seifer [CSB, BSB2 (radiant dark), LMR1, LMR2] - RM: Mako Might and Banishing Strike/Lifesiphon

Vayne [OSB, USB, LMR] - Mark of Darkness, Sanguine Cross - RM: Much More Dark Damage

Riku [AASB, AOSB, USB, Glint, LMR] - Dread Weapon, Crimson Cross - RM: Much More Dark

Elarra [USB1, BSB, LMR] - Shellga, Hastega RM: Dr Mog Teachings

Orlandeau [USB, LMR] - Death Throes, Reaping Scythe - RM: Much More Sword Damage

Magicite Deck: Double Dampen Light, Double Fast Act 10, Empower Dark 15, HP Boon 8x2, etc. Need to slot in Typhoon ATK Boons somehow but havne't committed.

ALL Characters have Full Dive. All characters have max Crystal Waters (lv1). Vayne/Riku/Orlandeau ALL have double +Dark weapons and armor, all from native 6* gear. Riku's sword is Decil AOSB with max Rosetta.

And they are dealing s*** damage. With Chain up Riku was dealing like 4K per hit under AASB. What the f***? That was before we even got to Bar Dark.

Uggh...

I got demolished! What the f***? With Chain up

On the bench characters:

-Decil AOSB, USB, LMR1
-Sephiroth USB2, BSB2
-Ignis BSB
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Kizzomeau

Kizzomeau
4 weeks ago#62
anyone got a cloud clear? I'm trying to piece one together but I don't have enough early DPS to avoid the first 2 status affects.

Garland 4*: CSB/USB1/AOSB
Cloud LD: USB1/USB3/AOSB2/LMR(Dark QC)
Shelke LD
Red XIII 4*: USB1
Elarra LD: USB1

Once I get cloud going he does decent damage, ~110k for an 8 hit heavy and 200-300k for a USB cast, but that takes like 15-20 seconds and by then I;ve used up Red's first astra and a unicorn astra and need to re-apply red astra. By then I get confused/sleep and die.

I have a lot of other options but with the few setups I tried it was less overall DPS.

Dark DPS
Decil LD: AOSB/Glint
Shadow LD: BSB/LMR
TGC LD: USB/LMR
Riku LD: Glint/USB/AOSB
Gaff: BSB/USB
Siefer: Lots of relics but only USB2 is useful

Support
Ignis BSB
Tyro USB3/USB4

Healing
Aerith LD: USB2
Relm LD: USB1

User Info: herocomplex00

herocomplex00
4 weeks ago#63
shadestreet posted...
This was not quite the cakewalk I imagined. Ran this team assuming it would be an easy win, and I would tweak it later:

Seifer [CSB, BSB2 (radiant dark), LMR1, LMR2] - RM: Mako Might and Banishing Strike/Lifesiphon

Vayne [OSB, USB, LMR] - Mark of Darkness, Sanguine Cross - RM: Much More Dark Damage

Riku [AASB, AOSB, USB, Glint, LMR] - Dread Weapon, Crimson Cross - RM: Much More Dark

Elarra [USB1, BSB, LMR] - Shellga, Hastega RM: Dr Mog Teachings

Orlandeau [USB, LMR] - Death Throes, Reaping Scythe - RM: Much More Sword Damage

Magicite Deck: Double Dampen Light, Double Fast Act 10, Empower Dark 15, HP Boon 8x2, etc. Need to slot in Typhoon ATK Boons somehow but havne't committed.

ALL Characters have Full Dive. All characters have max Crystal Waters (lv1). Vayne/Riku/Orlandeau ALL have double +Dark weapons and armor, all from native 6* gear. Riku's sword is Decil AOSB with max Rosetta.

And they are dealing s*** damage. With Chain up Riku was dealing like 4K per hit under AASB. What the f***? That was before we even got to Bar Dark.

Uggh...

I got demolished! What the f***? With Chain up

On the bench characters:

-Decil AOSB, USB, LMR1
-Sephiroth USB2, BSB2
-Ignis BSB

One thing to keep in mind is that Lakshmi's savage mode reduces damage---my Riku under chain/AASB starts off needing a critical to break through savage mode, but then once it's broken, the next Crimson Cross jumps from 8K to easily over the cap. For reference, that's with AASB, no Glint used, TGM instead of damage RM---but I'm rocking LM1 instead of LMR, which may help a bit.

Other than that, maybe the difference comes down to magicite decks. Don't know where your one Empower Dark is coming from, but I'm running Evrae + Hades + Darkmare, so that accounts for one standard ATK boon, two Empower passives, and (depending on health), some combination of Evrae's lvl 10 boost and a lvl 20 Hand of Vengeance boost. Given how freely Riku is giving up health for Crimson Cross, that extra damage is presumably making a difference. (I'm considering seeing how it plays with someone else in Evrae's place, but other characters without the AASB/LM2 dualcast don't dip in health nearly as much.

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
4 weeks ago#64
Kizzomeau posted...
anyone got a cloud clear? I'm trying to piece one together but I don't have enough early DPS to avoid the first 2 status affects.

Garland 4*: CSB/USB1/AOSB
Cloud LD: USB1/USB3/AOSB2/LMR(Dark QC)
Shelke LD
Red XIII 4*: USB1
Elarra LD: USB1

Once I get cloud going he does decent damage, ~110k for an 8 hit heavy and 200-300k for a USB cast, but that takes like 15-20 seconds and by then I;ve used up Red's first astra and a unicorn astra and need to re-apply red astra. By then I get confused/sleep and die.

I have a lot of other options but with the few setups I tried it was less overall DPS.

Dark DPS
Decil LD: AOSB/Glint
Shadow LD: BSB/LMR
TGC LD: USB/LMR
Riku LD: Glint/USB/AOSB
Gaff: BSB/USB
Siefer: Lots of relics but only USB2 is useful

Support
Ignis BSB
Tyro USB3/USB4

Healing
Aerith LD: USB2
Relm LD: USB1

For Seifer, I actually used his BSB2 not USB2. It worked as she took pretty good damage to herself under chain
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
4 weeks ago#65
Got my clear. Well, 2 of them so far. 26.37 timing

Sephiroth: R4 CC/R5 LS - LMR/LM2 - USB2 - Scholar's Boon - 40% Dark - Mod Holy Resist
Seifer: R5 LS/R4 BS - LMR (DC) - CSB/USB2 - Gathering Storm - 20% Dark - Mod Holy / Min Lit Resist
Riku: R5 DW/R5 LS - LMR/LM2 - GSB/AASB/AOSB - Heart of Darkness - 40% Dark - Mod Holy /Lit Resist
Tyro: R5 Wrath/R4 Entrust - LMR - USB4 - Mako Might - Major Holy / Min Lit Resist
Elarra: R4 Curada/R3 Spellbend Etude - LMR/LM2 - USB1 - Dr. Mog - Mod Holy / Min Lit Resist

Main Magicite:
Hades (+15 Empower Dark)

Sub Magicite:
Necrophobe (+10 Dampen Light), Famfrit (+8 Blade Ward, +8 HP Boon), Siren (+5 Spell Ward), Evrae (+10 Fast Act)
FFRK - Ramza's CSB Code: 9DXU

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
4 weeks ago#66
https://i.postimg.cc/YSDSZ43X/EB0-BA97-A-9-C70-4100-9-B47-8-CA002-F398-D0.png

Lakshmi 18.31s

Still need to tweak things a bit. Plus I need to switch out Evraes for Madeen. Sub 17 should be easy.
FC: 5472-6255-9417

User Info: Sporadicles

Sporadicles
4 weeks ago#67
Got a clear just under 30 seconds. I need to practise the fight more, but it should be consistent. After getting some more Madeens I will focus on this one a bit more.

Garland w/LMR & CSB
LD Ignis w/LMR & BSB
LD Vayne w/USB
LD Elarra w/USB
LD Riku w/AASB & AOSB

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
4 weeks ago#68
@DrChia be my hero and share your setup / general turn order

User Info: herocomplex00

herocomplex00
4 weeks ago#69
Got a clear just over 30 seconds---botched the end of fight actions a bit, missing the dispel and not quite clinching things before the Curaga, so I can likely optimize it a bit more.

Sephiroth USB2/OSB, Sanguine/Mark, en-dark LMR/LM2, Scholar's, one +dark gear
Riku AASB/AOSB, Crimson/Dread, LM1/LM2, TGM, two +dark gear
Elarra USB1, Curada/Ode, Ace Striker, major resist
Tyro USB3, Wrath/Entrust, IC2 LMR/LM2, MM
Seifer CSB, Banishing/Reaping, en-dark LMR/LM2, DMT

Main Hades, Sub Necro, Evrae, Mateus (double ward), Darkmare
RW: Priestess

Seifer uses Banishing, then CSB, then Reaping spam. Tyro is USB3, single Wrath, Entrust to Riku, Hades, then Wrath spam. Elarra is 3 Odes, then wait for Poltergeist to top up gauge for USB to overwrite sap, then a mix of Ode and Curada. Riku uses Dread, Crimson, Dread, then AASB off the Entrust---from there, it's mostly Crimson Cross, especially when holy rage needs breaking, but the potential 3-cast leaves him frail, so keep an eye on the script to use Dread Weapon when an attack is coming that you can't heal ahead of. Sephiroth uses Mark 3 times, then hold the 4th until Poltergeist activates trance for quickcast, then USB1 and Sanguine spam---with a possible Mark ahead of BarDark.

Towards the end, Sephiroth OSB is available if it might do more than Sanguine to finish things off. Seifer will be able to refresh CSB when it expires at the start of phase 3. Riku can just fit AOSB in at the end of the first chain for 99k x3 to get things towards the end. Fabula Priestess is available for clutch moments where Riku drains himself too low and/or something like Poltergeist leaves the team too vulnerable (and Sapped) for an upcoming attack---it can be cast by any of Seifer, Elarra, or Tyro. Tyro starts casting USB3 to refresh after phase 3 starts, then can start entrusting to the dps.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
4 weeks ago#70
shadestreet posted...
@DrChia be my hero and share your setup / general turn order

Riku - LS/RS - aasb - TGM
Seph - LS/CC - usb2/aosb - scholars boon
Elarra - Curada/Shellga - usb2 - AS
Seifer - MoD - csb - DMT
Tyro - Wrath/Entrust - usb4 - MM

Riku and Seph lifesiphon Seph to trance him then use aasb/usb when up. Seph CCx2 then aosb while Riku just spams RS (he gets doomed in slot 1 so RS is good)
Elarra shellga, then curada until usb2 is up. I tried to use a bard buff instead but Seph was dying too much.
Seifer RW, then chain, then MoD spam
Tyro usb, wrath and entrusts to Seph as needed
FC: 5472-6255-9417
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Lakshmi Discussion Topic v2