• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. realm relic draw refresh?

User Info: Mental_161

Mental_161
1 month ago#1
Sorry if this has already been asked somewhere but i can't find an answer so here goes.

I am slightly confused by this "refresh" that i have seen mentioned so what does it entail?

Like i get that the relic pools get updated but do they also fully reset? By that i mean if you have already used your 15 myth pull will the refresh reset it so i can pull for 15 myth again? Also when is this refresh supposed to happen?

Thanks in advance for any responses!

P.s. i lurk and have almost never actually posted here but i visit nearly every day and i have to say it is by far one of the best boards on gamefaqs.
\\ [T] //

User Info: squall56

squall56
1 month ago#2
1) All realms will reset so you can pull for 15 Mythril for your first pull, each realm, again.
2) Relic pool for each realm will be refreshed and updated so that newer relics are included.
3) This happens at a week or two before the 2nd Awakening fest. So probably June for GL.

Ask away.

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
1 month ago#3
^I thought it was nearer than that the way people have been talking about it. Anyway if you want to pull on them all, i wouldn't wait til the last minute. We could be surprised with an early update.

User Info: Cryptogram

Cryptogram
1 month ago#4
Welcome @Mental_161, we usually get on quite well with eack other I think. I was a long-time lurker, just reading methods on how people have beaten things, but it's not until you're on the board and ask away, that people can tailor to your specific need/setup.

I know this post doesn't answer your question, because Squall56 has answered it as much as is possible :)
"Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow!"
Friend code: F3bo (Currently Sora AASB)

Mental_161
1 month ago#5
squall56 posted...
1) All realms will reset so you can pull for 15 Mythril for your first pull, each realm, again.
2) Relic pool for each realm will be refreshed and updated so that newer relics are included.
3) This happens at a week or two before the 2nd Awakening fest. So probably June for GL.

Ask away.

Awesome. Thank you for the quick and clear answer
\\ [T] //

Mental_161
1 month ago#6
Cryptogram posted...
Welcome @Mental_161, we usually get on quite well with eack other I think. I was a long-time lurker, just reading methods on how people have beaten things, but it's not until you're on the board and ask away, that people can tailor to your specific need/setup.

I know this post doesn't answer your question, because Squall56 has answered it as much as is possible :)

I have been playing this game now for just over 2 years and honestly don't think i would have enjoyed it nearly as much without the amazing community here on this board.

The relic draw topics, the multiplayer topics, event topics etc

They have all been amazingly helpful and shows the love for this game and how amazing this community is. Keep up the good work keepers! πŸ˜€β€
\\ [T] //

User Info: Jack-ums

Jack-ums
1 month ago#7
LuBu1975 posted...
^I thought it was nearer than that the way people have been talking about it. Anyway if you want to pull on them all, i wouldn't wait til the last minute. We could be surprised with an early update.

@LuBu1975 ditto; it's on my mythril tracker as April 26. Maybe I'm waaaaay off... (phew, no way I was going to have the mythril for that)

User Info: JonnydingoX

JonnydingoX
1 month ago#8
Mental_161 posted...
Cryptogram posted...

I have been playing this game now for just over 2 years and honestly don't think i would have enjoyed it nearly as much without the amazing community here on this board.

The relic draw topics, the multiplayer topics, event topics etc

They have all been amazingly helpful and shows the love for this game and how amazing this community is. Keep up the good work keepers! πŸ˜€β€

I just started playing this game again fresh, after a near two year hiatus, and one thing I always loved was the helpfulness and kindness of the users here. Glad to see it’s still going strong 4 years later.
www.angelfire.com/games5/jonnydingo
The Dingo's Den OperaOmnia code: 340829573 3DS code: 3771-7564-6151 Switch: SW-2341-2236-7820

User Info: Sporadicles

Sporadicles
1 month ago#9
Hello and welcome. I too was a long-time lurker, and nowadays also.. um.. still lurk a lot.

According to the below report Japan got the refresh in November:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77174878

Edit: I'd forgotten the elemental draws were only a couple of weeks after the realm refresh. That's a lot of mythril.

User Info: squall56

squall56
1 month ago#10
LuBu1975 posted...

Jack-ums posted...

LuBu1975 ditto; it's on my mythril tracker as April 26. Maybe I'm waaaaay off... (phew, no way I was going to have the mythril for that)

It's as Sporadicles pointed out: Closer to the release of Elemental SWs which came out just a bit before the 2nd awakening fest.

That date of April 26 definitely feels a tad too early from my own sensing.

Welp, i'm sure the MVP mail at the end of this month should paint a picture about this if it is indeed in April.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. realm relic draw refresh?
  • Topic Archived