You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Magia - General Information

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
2 months ago#11
I intend to slowly take 5 important characters to +100 main stat, simply by using them for dailies/events/whatever. Then probably skip to 5 other characters.

I think the starting 5 will be TGC, Bartz, Palom, Sephiroth, Elarra.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
2 months ago#12
I usually farm D220 with Zack CSB + Luneth AoSB or 2x haste+IC3 users with cloud usb rw.

If u need to fill out party to 5, put berserk RM on the non-IC3 users like elarra so they dont interrupt ur farming
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: antifocus

antifocus
2 months ago#13
I have known some JP players auto D220 as magia farming and green farming with AASB team using macros.

User Info: ffrkowaway

ffrkowaway
2 months ago#14
While it's true that we're usually not too worried about non-piercing damage these days, it's worth noting that 100 RES or DEF is something like a 20% damage reduction for non-piercing attacks.

And since there are Torments that include some fairly strong non-piercing moves that you might want additional protection from, it's something to consider if extra HP (and other measures) still leave someone consistently biting the dust by a small margin.

As an example, I've been seeing if I can improve my time on Ahriman, and there is one spot where my max-watered Arc really likes to die. I think a little extra HP should be enough to solve that. But if it doesn't, would I prefer to augment his armor for extra RES, or just grind some Magia? I'm really not sure...

User Info: uxu4n

uxu4n
2 months ago#15
KnightLordST posted...
I usually farm D220 with Zack CSB + Luneth AoSB or 2x haste+IC3 users with cloud usb rw.

If u need to fill out party to 5, put berserk RM on the non-IC3 users like elarra so they dont interrupt ur farming

Can't you use autobattle when that system comes? I'm gonna wait. My sanity and life don't allow me to grind Magia...

Just gonna macro the auto...lol

User Info: CastleMega

CastleMega
2 months ago#16
From what I understand from this topic: use to cover gigas amulet, then ignore entirely

Can't be bothered with magicite, can't be bothered with magia
-CastleToastM on YouTube; 3DS FC: 2638-0347-0844; FFRK: o1DR Ramza's Battle Cry
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk7Cx_kfrU4VdXQYNffeloQ

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
2 months ago#17
They can just increase level cap to 150 with MC4 but decide 1 EXP per battle route to increase parameter. Genius.
Proud to be part of Ronaldo FC.

User Info: MrMcMahon

MrMcMahon
2 months ago#18
Okay so why not Exp gained linear with Stamina spent? Can do multitasking with usual daily farming...so weird q-_-p
No Chance In Hell

User Info: FinnH

FinnH
2 months ago#19
Relm_Arrowny_87 posted...

But, to farm even 200-300 Magia levels manually would probably represent a severe lapse in sanity, or perhaps cause one...

That cracked me up

Thanks for the info Relm
PSN: Finn_H93

User Info: CastleMega

CastleMega
2 months ago#20
MrMcMahon posted...
Okay so why not Exp gained linear with Stamina spent? Can do multitasking with usual daily farming...so weird q-_-p

I would want major egg to = 1 magi point and add in the ability to egg exchange at the same rate as orb exchange
-CastleToastM on YouTube; 3DS FC: 2638-0347-0844; FFRK: o1DR Ramza's Battle Cry
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk7Cx_kfrU4VdXQYNffeloQ
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Magia - General Information