2 months ago #111
    Managed to get to 100% in 46.30s with just Sarah BSB a while back, thanks to inspiration from Sporadicles. The key was to skip to skip the P3T4 Incubus Round Edge, then be willing to lose the least important character or two while the best DPSers finished things. Having both Master's and WoL's AOSBs definitely helped.

Master also had his SSB and LMR, Meia had her LMR and OSB, and 4* Matoya chipped in a little with no relics, just Hastega and Voltech. I might have the DPS for sub-30 with no-relics LDs for Matoya and Thief, also incorporating dark mage Garland with his DC LMR and GSB and keeping Master, but I feel like Sarah might not be able to build gauge fast enough for her BSB to be enough healing.

Previous Versions
    2 months ago
    Bump
    2 months ago
    Managed to get to 100% in 46.30s with just Sarah BSB a while back, thanks to inspiration from Sporadicles. The key was to skip to skip the P3T4 Incubus Round Edge, then be willing to lose the least important character or two while the best DPSers finished things. Having both Master's and WoL's AOSBs definitely helped.

Master also had his SSB and LMR, Meia had her LMR and OSB, and 4* Matoya chipped in a little with no relics, just Hastega and Voltech. I might have the DPS for sub-30 with an LD Matoya and Thief, also incorporating dark mage Garland with his DC LMR and GSB and keeping Master, but I feel like Sarah might not be able to build gauge fast enough for her BSB to be enough healing.