• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. KH Collab Celebration 40 Relic Draw and Wondrous Relic Draw Topic

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
4 weeks ago#1
Note that at the time of writing this that a date has not yet been set for the Wondrous Draw, but I'm assuming at the moment it'll be tomorrow.

Anyway, as a celebration of the Kingdom Hearts collab event, we're getting two special draws, the 40 draw and the Wondrous Draw. I know most of you probably know all the details anyway, but I'll have them all here.

40 Relic Draw
-As the name suggests, when you draw here, you'll draw a whopping 40 Relics!
-Drawing here is FREE!
-You're able to use the draw twice, so you can actually get 80 Relics!
-You're guaranteed at least two 6* Relics from each draw

This draw has been mentioned in a Square-Enix press release on the collab as coming out on the 22nd, so we should be getting this in around 24 hours as is the norm for these banners.

Wondrous Relic Draw
-This is a standard 11-draw, but you can only use Gems on this.
-However, the draw itself only costs 500 Gems.
-After you have performed the draw, you can then select a USB of your choice!

As I mentioned above, we don't have any knowledge of the Wondrous Draw except a datamined image, but I'm currently expecting it to drop at the same time as the Wondrous Draw.

As for the Relics that will be available in the Draws themselves and the selection pool, we're unfortunately going in blind, since we have no in-game announcement of the cutoff dates. Expect the cutoff for the Draws to be relatively recent, and the select banner to go back a few months. Although do note that Prishe's USB1 (the one on banner 2 of the current event), Ayame's USB, and Zeid's USB might be in the selection, since their technical addition to the game was a while back, and DeNA is pretty lazy in making adjustments.

Also, just a tip for those planning to pull on the Wondrous Draw, just wait to do your selection until after the 40 pulls, since you might get what you want first.

Good luck on your pulls!
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: PlatinumArrow

PlatinumArrow
4 weeks ago#2
I was wondering why there wasn't a thread up this late and was almost thinking of making it. Nice.

I'm betting, just to be cheeky, that they might put the cutoff up to the latest event possible because we're already getting gimped for lack of AASBs. Getting this earlier than JP is kind of a blow...imagine rolling KH SBs here though. Like AASBs...
FFRK FC: QJLH | Currently: Fated Fangs (Squall USB3)

User Info: Lord Bob Bree

Lord Bob Bree
4 weeks ago#3
Welp, here's where I'm willing to spend money
The N9 broke, but Advokaiser stayed strong
"I like goldfish." Godric

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
4 weeks ago#4
PlatinumArrow posted...
I was wondering why there wasn't a thread up this late and was almost thinking of making it. Nice.

I'm betting, just to be cheeky, that they might put the cutoff up to the latest event possible because we're already getting gimped for lack of AASBs. Getting this earlier than JP is kind of a blow...imagine rolling KH SBs here though. Like AASBs...

I made a mention in the other topic that I would be making a topic after event time tonight, mainly because I wanted to include any information from in-game announcements into the topic. Since we didn't get that, I needed to include my speculations.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
4 weeks ago#5
Since it's guaranteed 2x Disco (4 for 2 pulls), is the math getting Disco higher than Rainbow?
Proud to be part of Ronaldo FC.

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
4 weeks ago#6
I wonder if raoxi and snow would still pass the 500 gem USB Draw?

Anyways I’m really excited, this whole event is a blast

User Info: Cuticrusader09

Cuticrusader09
4 weeks ago#7
Last 2 of these types of pulls were just the guaranteed 2 for me. And I got dupes on one of them. So my hopes are not high.
zkUj - Cloud USB

User Info: xanketsu

xanketsu
4 weeks ago#8
Cuticrusader09 posted...
Last 2 of these types of pulls were just the guaranteed 2 for me. And I got dupes on one of them. So my hopes are not high.

Next stop: Dupe City.
XD

BTW, guaranteed 6* means one can end up with four Cloud OSB and a bunch of outdated BSBs, right?
The former Overture Guy & Axis Blade Guy.
-> 675 + 1200 mithrils went kaput. Also, I'm learning English.

User Info: DarkAngelCronos

DarkAngelCronos
4 weeks ago#9
On these big free draws i count my blessings and just ask for at least 1 or 2 non dupes.

User Info: Phagey

Phagey
4 weeks ago#10
It will be wonderful to have this.

PSA: please check how much space you have in your vault! I almost maxed out a few weeks ago without realizing it. Toss out a bunch of trash you're saving for legendary weapons before pulling on these!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. KH Collab Celebration 40 Relic Draw and Wondrous Relic Draw Topic
  • Topic Archived