• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Any future 5* or 6* 4 hit ice elemental spellblade abilities?

User Info: AsianSuperman

AsianSuperman
4 weeks ago#1
Always felt weird that such a common element in the series got shafted in the spell blade department.
Proud finalist along with my wife at the 2017 FF Brave Exvius NYC Fan Festa.

User Info: SnowxNeverLeft

SnowxNeverLeft
4 weeks ago#2
We're getting Freezing Quadstrike as a login bonus during the next fest. 5* 4-hit.

User Info: Milox3

Milox3
4 weeks ago#3
the 5* ice spellblade is coming out on the next ff8 event? i think

But not a 6* version yet in JP

Probably because of how we can craft several Snowspell and they thought the priority for specialized ones was low.... and then they made Syldra.
3DS: 3265 5151 2528

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
4 weeks ago#4
They need to make a 5-hit version for all elements, not just Fire and Earth. Dunno why Fire in particular got one first cos it's one of, if not the most powerful elements, with way too many characters and elemental gear. Ice should've joined Earth for the first 5-hit SBs cos they're imo the two weakest elements.

Also recently acquiring Squall's USB2 has made me a bit more desirous of an Ice 5-hitter. I was just now having fun messing about with his USB2 and BSB2 trying to figure the most optimal combo.

User Info: Laj_1

Laj_1
4 weeks ago#5
@LuBu1975 posted...
They need to make a 5-hit version for all elements, not just Fire and Earth.

Honestly sometimes i think dena makes these decisions based on throwing darts.
STOP! You have violated the law! Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence! Your stolen goods are now forfeit!

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
4 weeks ago#6
We'd likely get 5-hit Ice & wind respectively last. Being able to create multiple Snowspell copies, the best job mote ability, gives a team of spellbladers an advantage because they are not competing for limited 6* abilities.
I.e. only one 6* offering of that element if u have 2 machinists in your team.

User Info: AsianSuperman

AsianSuperman
4 weeks ago#7
Thanks for the reply folks. Glad to hear we’re getting freezing quadstrike soon.
Proud finalist along with my wife at the 2017 FF Brave Exvius NYC Fan Festa.

User Info: abyss

abyss
4 weeks ago#8
Laj_1 posted...
@LuBu1975 posted...
They need to make a 5-hit version for all elements, not just Fire and Earth.

Honestly sometimes i think dena makes these decisions based on throwing darts.

Didn't we get them for V Torment, since it's the two elements that the realm had chains for? That part makes sense, it's not getting others that doesn't make sense.

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
4 weeks ago#9
Captain planet quadstrike, hits for earth, wind, ice, fire, lightning and water elements all at once.
Now with super wall in FFRK!
Fate IGN: Arminus

User Info: drg3

drg3
4 weeks ago#10
mazurka posted...
Captain planet quadstrike, hits for earth, wind, ice, fire, lightning and water elements all at once.

Captain planet is merely Bartz’s alter ego, and there is no ice (or lightning for that matter), sorry.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Any future 5* or 6* 4 hit ice elemental spellblade abilities?
  • Topic Archived