• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. A question about Magicite inheritance skills.

User Info: Epyonwings

Epyonwings
4 weeks ago#1
This post is about whats Magicite skills are better for magicite 3* and 4* and maybe 5*

So which skill is better for example Sealion 3* what should it have in his slot? more ice defense or atk?
Time waits for no one.
http://dirge.tv/ffrk/event-list/

User Info: Epyonwings

Epyonwings
4 weeks ago#2
what are you Magicite skills? I like to know.
Time waits for no one.
http://dirge.tv/ffrk/event-list/

User Info: philsov

philsov
4 weeks ago#3
tbh I wouldn't even bother raising sealion to 99 for inheritance in the first place unless you're hardcore struggling vs Fenrir. Level 65/80 is good enough for most 3* magicite since almost all of them are replaced ASAP by 4* magicite, and leveling a second 3* up to 99 is a giant stamina/resource sink. Just get a full deck and odds are you're good enough.

That said, when you are struggling vs a magicite or other content and need the oomph inheritance can provide, it's best to contextualize the deck vs what they'll be used against and who the other magicite are. imo a well-fleshed out 4* magicite deck will have at least two instances of elemental damage up, two instances of elemental defense, one blade ward, one spell ward, two ATK or MAG up boons, one HP up, one Fast Act, and if you can knock out Siren, one instance of MND up or healing up and one instance of Surging power.

Lazy way to do it is to give the dampeners a self inherit to double dampen, the elemental boosters a self-inherit, and then something with ATK up and blade or spell ward can inherit blade or spell ward (same for MAG + double ward).
Remember that I won't rest, 'til we share the same tense
Just know, to me, you're better late than never again.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. A question about Magicite inheritance skills.
  • Topic Archived