• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FF Type-0 Draconic Deck & Outsiders/Argentic Daggers Banner Relic Draw Topic

User Info: Axel7174

Axel7174
3 months ago#11
Going to try to resist the urge to pull and compensate for that crazy Banner 4, but Jack USB is made to sound pretty damn appealing. I am still pretty apprehensive about how well those stoneskin buff USBs work. Seems like they would only be useful for like 2 turns tops?

Also, I'm gonna try to use this event as motivation to continue my playthrough of Type-0 HD. Started last time there was a Type-0 event and eventually put it down for other games. Gonna try to pick it back up.
"If you come here, you'll find me...I promise..." ~Squall Leonhart
"Tonight's the night we silence you, there's nowhere left to run." ~ADTR

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
3 months ago#12
Banner 1 - 1 dupe: Rem BSB. A tempting banner for those 6*s, especially Rem's and Deuce's USBs for Nox Suzaku... but ultimately it's stupidly top-heavy, basically just ~7/14 or so okay. I think I'll have to skip.

Banner 2 - 4 dupes: King/Cinque/Deuce USBs, Deuce BSB. A decent banner but those 6* dupes make it plainly off-limits for me.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
3 months ago#13
Just 100 gems on both banners. Partially hoping for Deuce's USB2 just so that I can complete her again.

Also, *sigh* Ace's USB2 is going to be a hassle to figure out to write in my files.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.
(message deleted)

User Info: drg3

drg3
3 months ago#15
Banner 2 is an easy pass, but banner 1 is interesting. They’ll probably thow another 6* on there too. I’ll probably guve it a pull.

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
3 months ago#16
SolitaireD posted...
While Jack doesn't have a Glint to keep this USB near-permanently active, he has his own tricks.

I think that's a big downside. And most samurai skills lower your own stats, making you easier to break.

MrFirestar posted...
I am really hoping Sice is added to banner 1.

They wouldn't add a whole new character.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
3 months ago#17
I hope the 2 relics they add to the banner won't be dupes

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
3 months ago#18
First banner will probably add either Ace usb1/osb or Rem usb1/osb. If that’s the case, at least Rem osb is a sweet holy dagger for mages.

Banner 2 will almost certainly be Queen usb
FC: 5472-6255-9417

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
3 months ago#19
DrChia posted...
First banner will probably add either Ace usb1/osb or Rem usb1/osb. If that’s the case, at least Rem osb is a sweet holy dagger for mages.

Yeah, nothing very useful. Hopefully not Ace OSB. And it wouldn't be Rem's USB1, that's already on banner 2.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
3 months ago#20
What do u think are the most futureproof prizes in this banner?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FF Type-0 Draconic Deck & Outsiders/Argentic Daggers Banner Relic Draw Topic
  • Topic Archived