2 months ago #168
    @Cuticrusader09 CoD's USB is really not much damage over BSB2, just an extra 40K for me, and you could some of that back with her LM2, if you really wanted. But OK USB3 is a huge advantage that more than makes up for that.

I'd go for OK, Luneth, Aria (with Allegro?), CoD, and Arc as DPS (maybe use his SSB2 near the end)

EDIT: Unless you really want to do this now, you might as well wait until the new batch of abilities next week so OK can use Chain Tornado to synergize with Luneth as another wind user, CoD can use the 6* darkness to make her DPS potentially higher than my CoD, and of course Holyja for Arc, so he can be basically a holy version of Desch from my run.

Previous Versions
    2 months ago
    @Cuticrusader09 CoD's USB is really not much damage over BSB2, just an extra 40K for me, and you could some of that back with her LM2, if you really wanted. But OK USB3 is a huge advantage that more than makes up for that.

I'd go for OK, Luneth, Aria, CoD, and Arc as DPS (maybe use his SSB2 near the end).
    2 months ago

I'd go for OK, Luneth, Aria (with Allegro?), CoD, and Arc as DPS (maybe use his SSB2 near the end).
    2 months ago

I'd go for OK, Luneth, Aria (with Allegro?), CoD, and Arc as DPS (maybe use his SSB2 near the end)

EDIT: Unless you really want to do this now, you might as well wait until the new batch of abilities next week so OK can use Chain Tornado to synergize with Luneth as another wind user, CoD can use the 6* darkness to her DPS potentially higher than my CoD, and of course Holyja for Arc, so he can be basically a holy version of Desch.