2 months ago #166
    @Cuticrusader09 posted...
    @sarothias posted...
    Okay. I can't get a clear on the D???. I don't have a healer USB so maybe it's impossible? Any advice is appreciated.

I have:
    Luneth -USB1, glint, Bsb& aosb. Full dive
    Refia :USB, full dive
    Onion knight: Bsb, Lmr, mUSB & usb3
    CoD: Bsb2, Lmr & osb
    Arc, ssb 1& 2, bsb2
    Aria :Bsb
    Ingus: bsb1&2

Check post #136 by @ffrkowaway
    He shows his setup that got a sub 30 with his heal being Arc SSB2. Might be able to modify your setup to be similar somewhat.

Edit: alternatively double healer?

I don't have that CoD USB so that's a lot of damage I won't be putting out. And that usb goes better with the Onion mUSB.

True but you could compensate in one of two ways here I'm thinking.

One: Still use CoD with her BSB2. So you don't have to worry about the doom timer so much, wait to use it until like 5 - 10 seconds in. This lets you shoot for a sub 40 - 50 (for your initial clear). If it works can always modify it later on and do it sooner. Still counts with OK's mUSB as two faithgas going. OK can use mUSB to start and then after a few turns of Chain Firaja he could pop his USB3 that you have.

Two: Forgo CoD and use Refia. Unfortunately you don't have her DC LMR but she should still pump out good DPS under USB with Ironfist Fire if you have it, not to mention self healing if needed (especially during startup) via Fires Within. OK can still use mUSB + USB3 to really pump up his DPS over the fight.

edit: Don't know if you used any of your artifact weapons but if not, could always consider a magical dagger here for OK as a thought.
    FFRK - Ramza's CSB Code: 9DXU

Previous Versions
    2 months ago
    @sarothias posted...
    Okay. I can't get a clear on the D???. I don't have a healer USB so maybe it's impossible? Any advice is appreciated.

I have:
    Luneth -USB1, glint, Bsb& aosb. Full dive
    Refia :USB, full dive
    Onion knight: Bsb, Lmr, mUSB & usb3
    CoD: Bsb2, Lmr & osb
    Arc, ssb 1& 2, bsb2
    Aria :Bsb
    Ingus: bsb1&2

Check post #136 by @ffrkowaway
    He shows his setup that got a sub 30 with his heal being Arc SSB2. Might be able to modify your setup to be similar somewhat.

Edit: alternatively double healer?

I don't have that CoD USB so that's a lot of damage I won't be putting out. And that usb goes better with the Onion mUSB.

True but you could compensate in one of two ways here I'm thinking.

One: Still use CoD with her BSB2. So you don't have to worry about the doom timer so much, wait to use it until like 5 - 10 seconds in. This lets you shoot for a sub 40 - 50 (for your initial clear). If it works can always modify it later on and do it sooner. Still counts with OK's mUSB as two faithgas going. OK can use mUSB to start and then after a few turns of Chain Firaja he could pop his USB3 that you have.

Two: Forgo CoD and use Refia. Unfortunately you don't have her DC LMR but she should still pump out good DPS under USB with Ironfist Fire if you have it, not to mention self healing if needed (especially during startup) via Fires Within. OK can still use mUSB + USB3 to really pump up his DPS over the fight.