• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Winter Festival 2018 Realms on Parade Relic Draw Part 1 (Type-0, FFT)

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
1 month ago#1
Note that the name Winter Festival isn't actually confirmed. It's just my guess at what it'll be called.

Anyway, it's almost that time again. Another Festival is nearly upon us, and that means that, once again, the Realms on Parade will be upon us. This time will be an improvement over past RoP. Now, SSBs are removed from the pools, so it's now BSB+ and LMR.

For those uninformed, the Realms on Parade is a series of draws leading up to a Fest. It's a 3-draw that only costs 5 Mythril, and you're guaranteed at least one 5* or better Relic for a character from the realm your drawing from. There's 17 draws, so you're guaranteed at least 17 Relics!

Here's a schedule for the RoP. Start dates are shown in PST and UTC.

https://i.imgtc.com/Tp1XYxt.png

This time around, I'm going to be condensing the topics a little. This one is going to encompass Type-0 and FFT, and each topic after this one will include the next 3 Realms in the lineup until every draw is done. Note that I won't list OSBs in these topics. Instead, you can look at them here.

List of Overstrike Soul Breaks: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77113407

Well, onto the Relics.

FF TYPE-0 RELIC POOL
TOTAL SIZE: 36
OSB: 4
USB: 10
BSB: 10
LMR: 12

Ace:
Arcane Deck [USB] - 10 ST Fire/NE magic attacks, En-Fire & EX "Attack Hand" to user [MAG +30%, Quick Cast & Chase]
Ace's Summer Uniform [BSB] - 8 ST Fire/NE magic attacks, Instant Cast, Physical Blink 1 to party, Burst Mode
Flame Armlet [LMR] - En-Fire for 25 seconds at the start of battle
Argentic Deck [LMR] - When using BLK abilities, 25% chance to grant the user Physical Blink 1

Deuce:
Argentic Flute [USB] - h85 heal, 40% Raise and 30% Stoneskin to party, Instant Cast
Deuce's Akademeia Uniform [BSB] - h55 heal and ATK & MAG +30% to party, Burst Mode
Feathered Cap [LMR] - Stat Buff Duration +30%

Nine:
Shapeshifter [USB] - 10 ST Wind/NE jump attacks, 20% Imperil Wind, ATK & DEF +30% and Wild Lance to user [After using Dragoon abilities, chases with ST Wind/NE ranged physical attack + 35% chance to inflict 10% Imperil Wind]
Javelin [BSB] - 8 ST Wind/NE jump attacks, En-Wind, Burst Mode
Heavy Lance [LMR] - When using Jump attacks, 20% chance to inflict 10% Imperil Wind

Rem:
Argentic Daggers [USB] - 10 ST Holy/Dark white magic attacks, En-Holy, High Quick Cast 1 & EX "Dominion" to user [MND +50%, DEF & RES -15%, and High Quick Cast 1 after exploiting weakness]
Rem's Guise [BSB] - 8 AOE Holy/Dark white magic attacks, En-Holy & Smart Ether 1 to user, Burst Mode
Lunar Armlet [LMR] - When using Holy abilities, 50% chance to chase with ST Holy/Fire/NE white magic attack
Gold Hairpin [LMR] - MND +1% with each White Magic hit, up to 25%

Machina:
Argentic Rapiers [USB] - 10 ST Earth/Dark physical attacks, En-Earth, Dual Blink 2 & Assault Mode to user [Quick Cast & chases Spellblade abilities with 4~6 ST Earth/Dark physical attacks; Disappears immediately upon taking damage]
Bolt Rapiers [BSB] - 8 ST Earth/Dark physical attacks, 30% Stoneskin to party, Burst Mode
Platinum Bangle [LMR] - En-Earth for 25 seconds at the start of battle
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

Shadow Stalker X
1 month ago#2
Queen:
Flamberge [USB] - 10 ST Lightning/Dark physical attacks, En-Lightning, ATK & DEF +30% and Quick Spellblade to user
Regal Crown [BSB] - 8 ST Lightning/Dark ranged physical attacks, Critical Chance +50% to party, Burst Mode
Queen's Guise [LMR] - 25% chance to Dualcast Lightning abilities

King:
Outsiders [USB] - 12 ST Lightning/NE ranged physical attacks, En-Lightning, ATK & DEF +30% and Machinist Ability Double to user
King's Guise [BSB] - 12 ST Lightning/Fire ranged physical attacks, En-Lightning, Burst Mode
Platinum Gloves [LMR] - En-Lightning for 25 seconds at the start of battle

Cinque:
Shock Hammer [USB] - 10 ST Earth/Wind physical attacks, En-Earth, Heavy Ability Boost & Heavy Charge Booster to user
Skull Crusher [BSB] - 6 AOE Earth/NE ranged physical attacks, En-Earth, Burst Mode
Dominion Helmet [LMR] - En-Earth for 25 seconds at the start of battle

Seven:
Silver Whipblade [USB] - 10 ST Ice/NE magic attacks, 20% Imperil Ice, ATK/MAG/RES -50%
Seven's Guise [BSB] - 8 ST Ice/NE magic attacks, Full Breakdown, Burst Mode
Gaunltet [LMR] - When using Ice abilities, 20% chance to 10% minor Imperil Ice

Sice:
Silver Scythe [USB] - 10 ST Dark/NE physical attacks, En-Dark & Malice Mode to user [After using 1/2/3 Darkness abilities, Casting Speed x2.0/2.5/3.0 & Critical Chance +30/50/75%; Chases with ST Overstrike attack when status is removed, damage is equals to 35% of Dark damage dealt during it]
Sice's Guise [BSB] - 8 ST Dark/NE physical attacks, ATK & MND +30%, 30s Doom and Haste to party, Burst Mode
Silver Bracelet [LMR] - En-Dark for 25 seconds at the start of battle

Shadow Stalker X
1 month ago#3
FFT RELIC POOL
TOTAL SIZE: 48
OSB: 2
USB: 15
CSB: 1
BSB: 15
LMR: 15

Ramza:
Vigilante [USB] - 10 ST Holy/NE physical attacks, En-Holy, High Quick Cast 1 & Knight's Lightblade to user [After using Holy abilities, High Quick Cast 1 & chases with 4 ST Holy/NE physical attacks]
Sasuke's Blade [USB] - ATK/MAG/DEF +30% and Instant Cast 1 to party
Diamond Shield [CSB] - Activates Holy Chain (150) & Holy damage +50%, ATK +50% to party
Kiyomori [BSB] - En-Holy to user, ATK +50% & Haste to party, Burst Mode
Iga Blade [BSB] - 5 AOE Holy physical attacks, DEF +100% to party, Burst Mode
Platinum Armor [LMR] - 25% chance to Dualcast Holy abilities
Brigandine [LMR] - Max ATB at the start of round & Instant Cast 1 at the start of battle

Agrias:
Save the Queen Divine [USB] - 10 random Holy/NE physical attacks, 20% Imperil Holy, Divine Purge to user [Inflicts 10% Imperil Holy after using 2 Knight abilities]
Durandal [USB] - 10 ST Holy/NE physical attacks, ATK & MAG -50% to target, En-Holy & Knight Damage +15% to user
Excalibur [BSB] - 4 AOE Holy ranged physical attacks, 20% Imperil Holy, Burst Mode
Jade Armlet [LMR] - 25% chance to Dualcast Knight abilities

Delita:
Orichalcum Dirk [USB] - 10 ST Holy/Fire/Lightning/Ice physical attacks, higher multiplier if exploiting weakness, Instant Cast 2 & Bushido to user [Bushido: ATK +30%, RES +25%, Critical Chance +50%]
Runeblade [BSB] - 8 random Holy/Fire/Lightning/Ice physical attacks, critical damage does x2.0, Burst Mode
Aegis Shield [LMR] - ATK +2% for each hit dealt by a Spellblade ability, up to 34%

Ovelia:
Zeus Mace [USB] - h85 heal, RES +100% & Last Stand to party, Instant Cast
Golden Staff [BSB] - h85 heal & 30% Stoneskin to party, Burst Mode
Mage's Staff [BSB] - 5 ST Holy/NE white magic attacks, h55 heal to party, MND +30% to user, Burst Mode
Celebrant's Miter [LMR] - 25% chance to Dualcast White Magic abilities

Mustadio:
Blaze Gun [USB] - 10 random Fire/NE ranged physical attacks, 20% Imperil Fire, Quick Cast 1 & Enchanted Machinegun to user [Quick Cast 1 after using Machinist abilities]
Stoneshooter [BSB] - 8 random ranged physical attacks, ATK & MAG -40%, Burst Mode
Empyreal Armband [LMR] - When using Machinist abilities, 35% chance to grant user Quick Cast 1

Orlandeau:
Excalibur Trueblade [USB] - 12 ST Holy/Dark critical physical attacks, Critical Chance +100% & EX "Sword Saint" to user [ATK +50%, Knight & Darkness Ability Double]
Orlandeau's Cloak [BSB] - 10 random Holy/Dark physical attacks, 3.75s CT, 100% Instant KO, ATK +30% & DEF +50% to user, Burst Mode
Flame Shield [LMR] - 25% chance to Dualcast Knight or Darkness abilities

Gaffgarion:
Giant Axe [USB] - 10 ST Dark/NE physical attacks, En-Dark, ATK & DEF +30% and Dark Might to user [After using Darkness abilities, chases with 2 ST Dark/NE physical attacks & restores user's HP by 20% of damage dealt]
Chaosbringer [BSB] - 8 ST Dark/NE physical attacks, En-Dark, Burst Mode
Power Garb [LMR] - Once per battle when HP falls below 20%, auto 100% HP recovery and Quick Cast for 25 seconds

Shadow Stalker X
1 month ago#4
Rapha:
Musk Pole [USB] - MAG +30%, Quick Magic 3 & Haste to party, En-Lightning to user
Cypress Pole [BSB] - 8 random Lightning/NE magic attacks, MAG & RES +30% to party, Burst Mode
Rapha's Bracer [LMR] - When using Lightning abilities, 35% chance to grant user Quick Cast 1

Marach:
Gokuu Pole [USB] - 8 random Lightning/NE magic attacks, Instant Cast, Full Breakdown, Magic Blink 1 to party
Battle Bamboo [BSB] - 8 random Lightning/Dark magic attacks, MAG & RES -40%, Burst Mode
Marach's Guise [LMR] - En-Lightning for 25 seconds at start of battle

Meliadoul:
Gaia Gear [USB] - 10 random Earth/Holy ranged physical attacks, 20% Imperil Earth, MAG/DEF/RES -50%
Save The Queen [BSB] - 7 random Earth/Holy physical attacks, ATK & DEF -50%, Burst Mode
Venus Blade [LMR] - Knight Damage +25% with Sword equipped

Alma:
Nirvana [USB] - Haste, Protect, Shell, High Regen, 40% Reraise & Astra to party
Staff of the Magi [BSB] - h85 heal & Magic Blink 1 to party, Burst Mode
Wizard's Rod [LMR] - When using ST healing abilities, 27% chance it comes attached with Magic Blink 1

Marche:
Burglar Sword [USB] - 10 ST Holy/NE physical attacks, En-Holy and EX "Speed Combo" to user [ATK +30% & High Quick Physical 1 to all front-row members after using Knight abilities]
Linen Cuirass [BSB] - 8 ST Holy/NE physical attacks, ATK & MND +30% to party, Burst Mode
Bronze Helm [LMR] - Knight Damage +25% with Sword equipped

Montblanc:
Guard Staff [USB] - 10 ST Fire/Ice/Lightning magic attacks, Hyper Break to target, Protect & Shell to party
Firewheel Rod [BSB] - 10 ST Fire/Ice/Lightning magic attacks, MAG & DEF +30% to party, Burst Mode
Circlet [LMR] - When using Dancer abilities, 25% chance to reduce ATK/MAG/MND of all targets by 30%
Silken Robe [LMR] - When using BLK abilities, 35% chance to grant user Quick Cast 1

User Info: Target_Master

Target_Master
1 month ago#5
Type-0:
Between 12 and 15 wants in Type-0.
https://i.imgtc.com/lV8PGZe.png

---

Tactics:
Between 17 and 20 wants in Tactics.
https://i.imgtc.com/oBjCc39.png
PSN ID: From_A_Distance / FFXI: Zeosilot / FFXIV: Z'Ocelot / FFRK: VoHN
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2236105/

User Info: EchoNull

EchoNull
1 month ago#6
Lots of quality USBs and LMRs here.

Type-0:
Want 12 relics (6 @ 6*)
Dupe 6 relics (1 @ 6*)
Lucky Draw multiplier = 50/25 = 2x
RoP multiplier = 1.03/2.17 x 50/5 = 4.7x

If 6*s are being scaled to 4/14 in this draw, then the rates for each relic drawn are:
6*s: 14 at 4/14 x 36/14 = 0.73x normal, 2.04% each
5*s: 22 at 4/14 x 36/22 = 1.17x normal, 3.25% each

Want 12 relics (6 @ 6*)
Dupe 6 relics (1 @ 6*)

Weighted desired %
#desiredDisco x (4/14/#discosOnBanner) + #desiredRainbow x (10/14/#rainbowsOnBanner)
= 6 x 4/14/14 + 6 x 10/14/22
= 32%.

32 x 4.7 = 151.9%

Tactics:
Want 15 relics (8 @ 6*)
Dupe 9 relics (2 @ 6*)
Lucky Draw multiplier = 50/25 = 2x
RoP multiplier = 1.03/2.17 x 50/5 = 4.7x

If 6*s are being scaled to 4/14 in this draw, then the rates for each relic drawn are:
6*s: 18 at 4/14 x 48/18 = 0.76x normal, 1.59% each
5*s: 30 at 4/14 x 48/30 = 1.14x normal, 2.38% each

Want 15 relics (8 @ 6*)
Dupe 9 relics (2 @ 6*)

Weighted desired %
#desiredDisco x (4/14/#discosOnBanner) + #desiredRainbow x (10/14/#rainbowsOnBanner)
= 8 x 4/14/18 + 7 x 10/14/30
= 29%.

29 x 4.7 = 137.6%

Assuming 4/14 disco chance from RoP, to match a 6/14 want-all-discos banner I'd need to want about (6/4)/4.8 = 31% of the Discos from these. Both banners clear this threshold easily.
Odd.
FFRK: D6vf Garnet Chain ~ Orbs: https://goo.gl/9ERBYu ~ SBs: http://goo.gl/SO1Iyc ~ Spreadsheets: https://goo.gl/SYKysf ~~ SMT dx2: https://goo.gl/WbRFHV

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
1 month ago#7
I'm not thinkin, I'm just pullin.

I won't pull them all right away. Just ones I'm particularly interested in. Or to see for dups before a fest pull when we know those banners. Or because I'm bored.

I don't have much mythril, I need 25 for the USB draw at least (unsure about LMR, might skip, and definitely skipping OSB), and I might pull on one of the VI banners.

Top prizes in T0 would be Rem USB, King USB, , Seven USB, maybe Ace USB.

FFT... Orlandu LMR, Ramza LMR, Agrais USB... maybe Mustadio USB?

...less than I thought. Eh, 5 mythril.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
1 month ago#8
Sir Will posted...
I'm not thinkin, I'm just pullin.

I only think about how many Mythril left if I pull. Who cares about desired or undesired LMAO
Proud to be part of Ronaldo FC.

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 month ago#9
kwonshin posted...
Who cares about desired or undesired LMAO

Plenty do. Why pull and probably waste mythril if you want 2 relics out of 40+?
FFRK - Ramza's CSB Code: 9DXU

User Info: WilliamDS

WilliamDS
1 month ago#10
Type0: only wanted Cinque USB/Rem USB
Tactic: only wanted Ramza CSB/Marche USB

oh well, will still pull anyway...
3DS Friend Code 2938-7140-9516; FFBE: 426,543,153; FFRK
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Winter Festival 2018 Realms on Parade Relic Draw Part 1 (Type-0, FFT)
  • Topic Archived