• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFIX Not Alone General Information + Elite Boss Tips

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
1 month ago#31
We're down 1 mythril, not 2. They put 2 mythril in one of the stages.

Weird that they only did that in 1 stage and not 2 like FFX did.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: MrFirestar

MrFirestar
1 month ago#32
Sir Will posted...
We're down 1 mythril, not 2. They put 2 mythril in one of the stages.

Weird that they only did that in 1 stage and not 2 like FFX did.

Again, it's because we're supposed to be getting the wind corridor event. I'm guessing that will show up after maintenance this week.
This is a signature
FC: 0173-1597-8318

Sir Will
1 month ago#33
ShinUltima posted...
Just the re-opening of the Transcendent Ruins?

Speaking of, it's open for a really long time. Well over a month.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
1 month ago#34
Farm Gil guys.
Proud to be part of Ronaldo FC.

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#35
MrFirestar posted...
We're supposed to be getting the wind Corridor of Trials soon. That's where the extra two mythril are.

Uh... No, we're really not. JP skipped the Wind Corridor due to... an earthquake in Japan, I think it was. So unless Global does them in a different order, there's not another Corridor of Trials for a good 1-2 months.

As for upcoming events over the next few weeks: The Holiday Dungeon on Dec 15, then fest around Dec 24-25. That's it. The calendar's pretty empty. Unless a maintenance drops soon and changes things, anyway.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
1 month ago#36
Relm_Arrowny_87 posted...
Corridor of Trials for a good 1-2 months.

WTH
Proud to be part of Ronaldo FC.

Sir Will
1 month ago#37
Unless a maintenance drops soon and changes things, anyway.

I have to assume there will be one next week.

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 month ago#38
Sir Will posted...
Unless a maintenance drops soon and changes things, anyway.

I have to assume there will be one next week.

Honestly, I'm not sure. The placement of the Holiday Dungeon makes me think they might be trying to stretch the events through to fest for some reason. Maybe so that the fest starts the 2% off-banner instead of FF6, or maybe so that the fests and events are no longer misaligned compared to JP.

Or then again, they could easily announce a maintenance over the next few days, so I dunno.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: MrFirestar

MrFirestar
1 month ago#39
MrFirestar posted...
We're supposed to be getting the wind Corridor of Trials soon. That's where the extra two mythril are.

Uh... No, we're really not. JP skipped the Wind Corridor due to... an earthquake in Japan, I think it was. So unless Global does them in a different order, there's not another Corridor of Trials for a good 1-2 months.

As for upcoming events over the next few weeks: The Holiday Dungeon on Dec 15, then fest around Dec 24-25. That's it. The calendar's pretty empty. Unless a maintenance drops soon and changes things, anyway.

One of the Discord mods said the wind corridor got moved to after the FFT event. So we should still be getting it...just not with the IX event as originally planned because of the earthquake as you mentioned.

EDIT: I found the wind pickup that came with the corridor and Zidane's glint recurs there. So I guess it's good it got delayed, since we've been getting those pickups with the corridors. Idk
This is a signature
FC: 0173-1597-8318

User Info: ffrkowaway

ffrkowaway
1 month ago#40
The fact that this IX event ends before the fest banners are even going to show up (as best as we can tell) makes me think they'll want to have another event with banners to replace that.

Which historically has meant a maintenance when no more banner events are datamined, as is the case now of course. Maybe we'll get an announcement about maintenance when the daily draw resets?

But who knows, maybe they're still not sure what they want to do to, given the 2% off-banner stuff.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFIX Not Alone General Information + Elite Boss Tips
  • Topic Archived