You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Mateus Discussion Topic

User Info: Holy Stone

Holy Stone
1 month ago#331
Mateus mastered in 28.87s. Once I got the entrust cycle down it was pretty easy. Also glad I didn't have to dive a machinist to do it, but Manticore will probably change all that.

Locke: Steal Defense/Fire Assault - Ace Striker - USB1 - Full LD/LMR
Sora: Inferno Assault - Love's Wake - ASB/AOSB - Full LD
Elarra: Carbuncle/Valigarmanda - USB - Full LD
OK: Wrath/Entrust - pUSB - Full LD
Axel: Stitch in Time/Ruby Spark - ASB - Full LD
Magicite: Belias
Coffee is for closers.

User Info: ffrkowaway

ffrkowaway
4 weeks ago#332
Bump

User Info: SevenSeas

SevenSeas
3 weeks ago#333
Bumpra...

So. After getting gilgamesh csb, i sub 30s this..thing

Time is around 29s

Edgar (usb+lmr): snipe + offering (weak+)
Gilga (csb): damning flame + LS (ace)
Elarra (usb1): jitterbug + def dance (MM)
Bartz (usb2+lmr): blaststrike + quadstrike (fire+)
Tyro (usb3+usb4+lmr): entrust bot (DMT)
Rw: raider
Magicite: Belias (double emp), phoenix GDM, madeen (double atk), madeen (healing boon), evrae (fa)
FFRK (started: 24 Feb 2016)
rTdM - Tyro's Godwall
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
3 weeks ago#334
@SevenSeas grats! didnt know u picked up a new csb.

User Info: SevenSeas

SevenSeas
3 weeks ago#335
raoxi posted...
@SevenSeas grats! didnt know u picked up a new csb.

Yes. I did. From the LotR (dena knows whatever happens to RoP)

Thanks ;)
FFRK (started: 24 Feb 2016)
rTdM - Tyro's Godwall

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
3 weeks ago#336
man, the power of the AASB is real.

bartz demolishes this guy.
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.

User Info: mdly68

mdly68
3 weeks ago#337
[quote]Extra Note:
650% Blizzaga & Savage Frostwave are coded as ST.
So even if they target multiple slots, they are all subjected to Reflect.
Once Global receives the Draw Fire buff, they can all be Runiced too.[/quote]

This part has always been in the back of my head...using Celes bsb2 just for the runic effect and then going back to 5* spellblades. If I bring her can I drop carbuncle?

Also, magicite timing seems to be key on these fights. When do you summon belias to keep mateus out of savage mode?

I don't have anything for bartz and my fire physical is very middle-of-the-road.

Locke - CSB, USB1, brave USB (with fire imperil), fire assault R4
Edgar - USB, burnt offering R4
OK - pusb, armor breakdown, ultra cure
Celes - bsb2, fire assault r3
Ignis - USB, fire assault (competes with Locke)
Vincent - CSB2, brave USB
Aeris USB2/LMR
Elarra USB
FFBE: 523 356 395 (Alathair)

User Info: mdly68

mdly68
3 weeks ago#338
Nevermind, got him in 45 seconds and the fight wasn't too bad.

OK - pUSB, chain firaja, entrust, MM
Refia - USB, dualcast LMR
Elarra - USB, shellga, curada, ace striker
Vincent - CSB2, burnt offering, armor breakdown
Ignis - USB, fire assault , scholar's boon

After re-reading his script, I'm probably going to put everyone front-row on my next attempt, so they can all get quickcast from Ingus. Mateus only has one physical ability and that's in phase one. If I can get more gauge on Vincent I should have room to use his brave usb after the second chain.

Refia and Ignis aren't as good as Bartz toys, but they both have enFire and doublecast and did sufficient damage.

Slot 3 (Elarra) got killed since I didn't use reflect, next time I'm putting OK there.
FFBE: 523 356 395 (Alathair)

User Info: R4monxu

R4monxu
2 weeks ago#339
This is officialy my first 5* magicite! I'm so happy. These things are nothing like 4*, what the heck. But managed to get a sub30. Now I'd like to make some changes so I can sub30 this gal more often. I 100% sub30d this with a dc in ignis.

What can I do to make my team better?

Sora: R4 Blazing Quadstrike/Protectga - AASB, LMR - +dmg RM
Greg: Damming Flame/Iai Hellfire - CSB - DMT
Elarra : Shellga/Curada - USB1, lmr(unequiped) - Ace striker
Bartz: R5 Inferno Assault/Lifesiphon - AASB (glint and USB1 unused) - +dmg RM
Ignis: - BSB - MM
Magicite: Mom bomb
RW: Wall

I don't know what to change. Lifesiphon turn 1 and 2 of Bartz is better or worse than Inferno for SB gauge? Also My main problem is how late I break its savage mode. Turn... 5 or 6. 2nd turn of Sora under AASB, since first turn didn't break cap yet.

Once it's broken my damage skyrocket and caps. Also it's very dependant of Ignis doublecasting CMD1 after buffing 2 times Bartz so he can buff quick Sora as well. I wish I had some 5* fire magicite, it would be so much easy. But phys fire is by far my best team, I doubt I can clear it.

User Info: xanketsu

xanketsu
2 weeks ago#340
@R4monxu posted...
This is officialy my first 5* magicite! I'm so happy. These things are nothing like 4*, what the heck. But managed to get a sub30. Now I'd like to make some changes so I can sub30 this gal more often. I 100% sub30d this with a dc in ignis.

What can I do to make my team better?

Sora: R4 Blazing Quadstrike/Protectga - AASB, LMR - +dmg RM
Greg: Damming Flame/Iai Hellfire - CSB - DMT
Elarra : Shellga/Curada - USB1, lmr(unequiped) - Ace striker
Bartz: R5 Inferno Assault/Lifesiphon - AASB (glint and USB1 unused) - +dmg RM
Ignis: - BSB - MM
Magicite: Mom bomb
RW: Wall

I don't know what to change. Lifesiphon turn 1 and 2 of Bartz is better or worse than Inferno for SB gauge? Also My main problem is how late I break its savage mode. Turn... 5 or 6. 2nd turn of Sora under AASB, since first turn didn't break cap yet.

Once it's broken my damage skyrocket and caps. Also it's very dependant of Ignis doublecasting CMD1 after buffing 2 times Bartz so he can buff quick Sora as well. I wish I had some 5* fire magicite, it would be so much easy. But phys fire is by far my best team, I doubt I can clear it.

BTW, Mateus is a he.

"Scion of darkness ruling and protecting those who live in the underworld, in opposition to Lahabrea the Abyssal Celebrant and scion of light. In the course of his rule, he submitted to avarice, and the darkness took his heart, transforming him until he was both evil and corrupt. Then in his cowardice did he bind a Goddess of the Demesne of Ice, and using her as a living shield, he challenged the gods. Defeated before their might, he fell screaming into the depths of hell, there to be imprisoned for eternity."
—Clan Primer Bio
The former Overture Guy & Axis Blade Guy.
-> 675 + 1200 mithrils went kaput. Also, I'm learning English.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Mateus Discussion Topic