https://i.imgtc.ws/Cx6F9B3.png
    Yda - Fires Within R2, Ironfist Fire R4 - LM2 + LMR - BSB - Scholar's Boon
    Papalymo - Chain Firaja R4, Protectga - LM1 + LM2 - BSB - Gathering Storm
    Y'shtola - Wrath, Hastega - LM1 + LM2 - BSB - DMT
    Cid Garlond - Burnt Offering R4, Entrust - LM2 + LMR - SSB - Battleforged
    Alphinaud - Valigarmanda R4, Shellga - LM1 + LM2 - SSB - MM

~60 Magia Points in everyone's important stat

MM: Belias (+lv15 Empower Fire x2)
    SM: Famfrit (+lv8 Health Boon, lv8 Blade Ward), Madeen x2 (+lv20 Magic Boon x2, lv15/15 Magic/Attack Boon), Mateus (+lv10 Dampen Wind, lv5 Spell Ward)

The RNG of a lifetime. I will never be able to replicate it, for sure. Pretty heavy in micromanagement and a highly convoluted turn order since it involved one use of Wrath somewhere, clutch Entrusts, some defending and all that in the specific w-cast RNG and phase pushing. In addition, I fat fingered Alph's SSB around the 30s mark instead of his BSB (hoping his IC from cmd1 would be more useful) but ultimately that saved me considering buffs would wear off and the battle didn't have much longer to drag.

Very very lucky to skip the 2nd P4 Tank Purge. After that every ability was doublecasted. If not Ultima would have killed me for sure.

Previous Versions
    1 month ago
    https://i.imgtc.ws/Cx6F9B3.png
    Yda - Fires Within R2, Ironfist Fire R4 - LM2 + LMR - BSB - Scholar's Boon
    Papalymo - Chain Firaja R4, Protectga - LM1 + LM2 - BSB - Gathering Storm
    Y'shtola - Wrath, Hastega - LM1 + LM2 - BSB - DMT
    Cid Garlond - Burnt Offering R4, Entrust - LM2 + LMR - SSB - Battleforged
    Alphinaud - Valigarmanda R4, Shellga - LM1 + LM2 - SSB - MM

MM: Belias (+lv15 Empower Fire x2)
    SM: Famfrit (+lv8 Health Boon, lv8 Blade Ward), Madeen x2 (+lv20 Magic Boon x2, lv15/15 Magic/Attack Boon), Mateus (+lv10 Dampen Wind, lv5 Spell Ward)

The RNG of a lifetime. I will never be able to replicate it, for sure. Pretty heavy in micromanagement and a highly convoluted turn order since it involved one use of Wrath somewhere, clutch Entrusts, some defending and all that in the specific w-cast RNG and phase pushing. In addition, I fat fingered Alph's SSB around the 30s mark instead of his BSB (hoping his IC from cmd1 would be more useful) but ultimately that saved me considering buffs would wear off and the battle didn't have much longer to drag.

Very very lucky to skip the 2nd P4 Tank Purge. After that every ability was doublecasted. If not Ultima would have killed me for sure.