• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Belias Discussion Topic

User Info: corrente

corrente
1 month ago#411
I suppose I should try this again. I have Rydia, Meia, and Elarra AASBs plus Strago CSB2.
FFRK: Divine Veil Grimoire
563MND - jznH
(message deleted)

User Info: ffrkowaway

ffrkowaway
1 month ago#413
Full Auto on Speed 1 (works most of the time for around a 20s clear, with the fastest clear at 17.60s):

LD Strago / AOSB + CSB / R3 Chain Waterga / Mako Might / double water boost / major fire resist
LD Rydia / USB1 + en-water LMR / R5 Lunar Leviathan / 20% DC RM / single water boost
LD Onion Knight / USB3 + IC2 LMR / R1 Hastega + R4 Chain Waterja / +30% dmg RM / double water boost
PD Rosa / USB2 / R5 Wrath / Ace Striker
LD Lulu / AOSB / R5 Voltech / Born Leader RM / single water boost
Fabula Guardian as RW
Famfrit (+L8 Spell Ward, +L10 Dampen Fire) as main magicite; Geosgaeno (+L8 Blade Ward, +L15 Empower Water), Lakshmi (+L20 MAG Boon, +L10 Fast Act), and Madeen x2 (+L8 HP Boon x2, +L20 MAG Boon x2)

Moderate fire resists on everyone but Strago with the major resist.

This one's kinda neat. Strago gets to cast his CSB to start, then AOSB near the end, thanks to Savage Painflare pushing him to 3 bars of gauge before he can recast the CSB.

Lulu got the Born Leader RM so she can start with Haste (plus a little extra MAG) and start casting Fabula Guardian before anyone else. Otherwise, OK would cast it, but he needed Hastega because Rosa's timing was off if she used Hastega instead of Wrath.

Key Stats:
Strago 6430 HP / 301 DEF / 377 RES / 680 MAG
Rydia 7350 HP / 322 DEF / 423 RES / 767 MAG
OK 8160 HP / 290 DEF / 313 RES / 659 MAG
Rosa 8495 HP / 274 DEF / 416 RES / 762 MND
Lulu 7330 HP / 293 DEF / 402 RES / 764 MAG

corrente
1 month ago#414
Thanks @ffrkowaway
Pretty much hijacked your squad for my first time clear. Tried to use Meia AASB bc I don’t have Lulu’s but she ded. My 4* Magicites don’t provide enough HP for her to survive. In hindsight, I could swap OK into the lower slot. Not quite an Auto for me bc I need to s/l until Strago proc’s his healing LM on the first attack.

https://imgur.com/a/1M6l1Zp

Fire done! Onto Ice!
563MND - jznH
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
1 month ago#415
@corrente
So you are back again and doin 5* like me?
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf

corrente
1 month ago#416
@Rman0099
I’m back and yet gone lol. I log in daily/draw, autobattle as much as possible in events, and skim the boards while pooping. Work is slow and ffrkowaway posted an easily replicated setup so I tried Belias. It’s just nice to actually play RK here or there while maintaining the mentality of “just a visitor, not a competitor.”

My main focus is DQ11:DE for Switch and playing PoGo. Then moving onto the Remake in March. Side note: DQ11:DE is one of the best games I’ve ever played. Incredible writing and attention to detail — a whole town that speaks in haikus!? Wtf that’s awesome.
563MND - jznH
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 month ago#417
@corrente
My main focus is DQ11:DE for Switch and playing PoGo. Then moving onto the Remake in March. Side note: DQ11:DE is one of the best games I’ve ever played. Incredible writing and attention to detail — a whole town that speaks in haikus!? Wtf that’s awesome.
And it just keeps getting better as you go along :D

edit: wait until you meet the mermaids and hear how they speak lol
FFRK - Rem's AASB Code: 9DXU
(edited 1 month ago)

corrente
1 month ago#418
@sarothias
I’m into Act2. I just recruited Rab again and am heading to Phnom Nom (love that name 😂).

Names of people/places/items/monsters, hidden literary devices in the script, turning into a fish, unique/unexpected plot twists that manage to surprise even when you knew something was going to happen, and awesome outfits that don’t require the items to be equipped.... this game is so rich.

I just learned something the other day. The DQ10 Altar in Tickington is “Altar of the Undeciphered” in the International/US versions only. It actually has a name in the Japan version. They did that bc DQ10 wasn’t released outside Japan. What a crazy little detail to think of and change... I love that.
563MND - jznH
corrente posted...
Phnom Nom (love that name 😂).

I always think if this when I read Phnom Nom, lol.
https://youtu.be/_3ACvC6lBkI
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
1 month ago#420
@corrente
There's only ONE argument I have with the definitive edition and it has to do with the transition into act 2.

In the switch version after the tree falls you do all these side quests showing you where all the characters are and THEN you go to the MC. In the original version those side stories weren't there. I am playing on steam and it was SUCH a WTFFFFFFF moment having the tree fall, everyone scattered, and then wake up as a friggin fish with NO idea what the hell happened. It was a total feeling of loss, confusion, and despair. Adding hours of content in between ruined that mood. To ME, the side stories should have come as a flashback as you met everyone in act 2. Not immediately after the fall.

Mind you, I heard about this addition from a friend who has the DE. I still just love my steam version and going through slowly. I need to get back to it and may do so over Christmas break. Right now everything is just so busy.
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Belias Discussion Topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers