• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Belias Discussion Topic

User Info: Laveraz

Laveraz
3 months ago#401
Decided to give this fight another try since I managed to grab a few water relics, and I was finally able to beat it! The clear took 37 seconds which is kinda slow, but it doesnt come close to failing so that's good enough for me.

The team I used:
Aerith: Last stand USB
Rydia: USB, lunar leviathan, ogopogo
Tyro: Godwall (is it even useful?), glint to remove berserk, entrust bot
Strago: water radiant USB, voltech
Tidus: water chain

And with that, only two more magicites remain!
(message deleted)

User Info: Lord Bob Bree

Lord Bob Bree
3 months ago#403
https://i.imgtc.ws/lSMkaDN.png

Alright, that's another down. Offense was Strago and Ashe's AASBs. I was surprised at how Ashe dealt comparable damage to Strago despite no en-water. I guess I've been underestimating off-element AASBs. I had to slow down a lot at the end in order to have characters defend through attacks. I'm wondering if bringing Edge with his chain and SSB might work out a bit better than Tidus.
The N9 broke, but Advokaiser stayed strong
"I like goldfish." Godric

User Info: ffrkowaway

ffrkowaway
2 months ago#404
Bump

User Info: EchoNull

EchoNull
2 months ago#405
30.5s clear.

Edge Chain + SSB - Azure Horizon + Steal Power

Alphinaud AASB - Lunar Leviathan, Hastega needed more HP but thankfully he was up to 179 Magia lv. with plenty unspent.

Rosa USB2 - Wrath, Protectga. Haven't tried to see if the team can survive the beginning without it yet.

Meia AASB - Voltech

Aria USB - Curada, Allegro con Moto. That 100% fire stoneskin is pretty ideal here.

I could push this to sub-30 with Chain Waterja or an artifact, I think, but I'm only doing 8 clears total I think? Geosgaeno or Ice next probably.
Odd.
FFRK: D6vf Garnet Chain ~ Orbs: https://goo.gl/9ERBYu ~ SBs: http://goo.gl/SO1Iyc ~ Spreadsheets: https://goo.gl/SYKysf

User Info: Phagey

Phagey
2 months ago#406
Cross posting from my personal thread to help others here. Thanks @Relm_Arrowny_87 for inspiring this auto sub 30 clear. Win in about 22 seconds.

Tyro: PBD, USB3, MM.
Rydia: R4 Lunar Leviathan, AASB, +water damage. Artifact magic dagger
Strago: R4 Chain Waterja, CSB, Ace Striker
Rinoa: R4 Voltech, AASB, +weakness. Artifact physical thrown (for lack of other water boost)
Elarra: AcM, USB, DMT.
RW: Mage
Magicite: Famfrit (main), 2x Madeen, Phoenix, Geosgaeno

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
2 months ago#407
Looking for tips and a question. I mastered it in 31 seconds. Team is:

Kimahri - Radiant Water, Imperil, Mind Breakdown.
Onion knight - Awakening, Chain Waterja
Strago - CSB, Voltech
Tyro - Superwall, Entrust
Elarra - Awakening, USB, Allegro Con Moto

OK and Strago have multicast LMRs

Main issue is that after breaking savage Onion Knight's 2nd cast is noticably weaker. He does 10-11k breaking savage right after the chain fires off, then goes down 2k after. Even late in the fight it goes from 17-18k to 14-15k. Why?

Other than that as long as either Strago or OK gets a few extra casts I'll win.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
2 months ago#408
@SSJPabs

Why is Kimahri running Mind Breakdown? Or did you mean to say Power Breakdown?

Also, Belias's Savage makes him take more damage (as well as inflict more damage) so that is why OK is losing some damage after breaking Savage.

Otherwise, that team looks like it should sub-25. Maybe run Lunar Leviathan on Elarra for more DPS/gauge building. Or drop Tyro for another DPS if you want go faster.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

SSJPabs
2 months ago#409
ShinUltima posted...
@SSJPabs

Why is Kimahri running Mind Breakdown? Or did you mean to say Power Breakdown?

Also, Belias's Savage makes him take more damage (as well as inflict more damage) so that is why OK is losing some damage after breaking Savage.

Otherwise, that team looks like it should sub-25. Maybe run Lunar Leviathan on Elarra for more DPS/gauge building. Or drop Tyro for another DPS if you want go faster.
Aha, whoops meant Mental BD not Mind. I don't need power breakdown and Hornless might as well increase my magic damage fractionally if he has an off turn. Usually I have him charging up his imperil BSB. We'll see if I can swing Lunar Leviathann on Elarra. Also switching lead esper to Geosgeno. Thanks!
(edited 2 months ago)

SSJPabs
2 months ago#410
Mastered at 25.84! So close to sub 25. Next time I have the crystals to make lunar leviathan I will have Elarra use it.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Belias Discussion Topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers