• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Belias Discussion Topic

User Info: sohmwan87

sohmwan87
4 months ago#391
how the eff am i suppose to bypass savage hellfilre if it hits 9999. smdh.

User Info: DrChia

DrChia
4 months ago#392
sohmwan87 posted...
how the eff am i suppose to bypass savage hellfilre if it hits 9999. smdh.

- Break his attack
- have more than 9999 HP
- use last stand

All 3 of those work
FC: 5472-6255-9417
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: steakfaced

steakfaced
4 months ago#393
I've gotten 2 of my 4. I can clear him with like 20-25% success, but staring at the screen for a few hours gave me a headache.

Kimahri LS / PWR Bkdn Radiant Shield DMT
OK mUSB Voltech / Entrust
Rydia BSB2/AOSB Ogopogo/Leviathan
Elarra USB Curada/Protectga
Rikku CSB/USB2 Bullet/PC

I've got most of them down, timing Famfrit to come about before the first savage firaja (right?) And re-healing slots 1 and 5 before the attack that hits them.
Do people block Berserk? I've just been using Kimahri to cast stuff, he's not that important and he gets zerked, and for Rikku, if I time it perfectly, she gets the second cast of CSB off JUST before being berzerked. That's the difference between fail and pass for me.

User Info: steakfaced

steakfaced
4 months ago#394
steakfaced posted...
I've gotten 2 of my 4. I can clear him with like 20-25% success, but staring at the screen for a few hours gave me a headache.

Kimahri LS / PWR Bkdn Radiant Shield DMT
OK mUSB Voltech / Entrust
Rydia BSB2/AOSB Ogopogo/Leviathan
Elarra USB Curada/Protectga
Rikku CSB/USB2 Bullet/PC

I've got most of them down, timing Famfrit to come about before the first savage firaja (right?) And re-healing slots 1 and 5 before the attack that hits them.
Do people block Berserk? I've just been using Kimahri to cast stuff, he's not that important and he gets zerked, and for Rikku, if I time it perfectly, she gets the second cast of CSB off JUST before being berzerked. That's the difference between fail and pass for me.

Went 2/2 today, got my 4 and I'm OUT! :D

User Info: KyuubiMaster2

KyuubiMaster2
4 months ago#395
Since starting 5* Margicites a month or so ago, so far I have beaten Quetzalcoatl, BK, Geosgaeno, Famfrit, and Phoenix. Even Manticore as of recently. Surprisingly, even though I have a lot of good Physical Fire stuff, I seem to be stuck with Mateus and I think having the Belias Magicite will help greatly, which brings me back here. I have not attempted to beat this Magicte for a while now, so I think it's time I sought out some help from here again. If I recall correctly, the farthest I ever got was maybe 60 - 65% of its health gone before I get destroyed.

OK mUSB R3 Voltech / R3 Entrust MM with x2 BM + No Delay LMs [Fully Dived]
Maria USB1 R4 Chain Waterja / R5 Chain Waterga Scholar's Boon
Rikku CSB R4 Sapphire Shot / R3 Enfeebling Jitterbug DMT with Reduced Delay LM
Rydia USB2 R4 Lunar Leviathan / R4 Ogopogo Blood of the Summoner with LM2 + enWater LM [FD]
Elarra USB1 R2 Curada / R2 Protectga Gathering Storm + both LMs

Main Magicite
Famfrit with Empower Water 15, Magic Boon 15

Sub Magicite
Famfrit with Empower Water 15, Magic Boon 15
Famfrit with Health Boon 8, Blade Ward 8
Evrae with Surging Power 10, Spell Ward 8
Evrae with Surging Power 10, Blade Ward 8

This is the team I have been trying to make work. I just don't get it. I've seen builds from this thread that are around this level of makeup and can win, even sub 30, but I just can't seem to do it. Shouldn't this team be able to do it, or am I missing something (other than a Gen 2 Water Chain V_V)?

If it helps I can list some other stuff that I could use instead:

Strago AOSB
Rosa USB2
Larsa Astra USB
Tyro USB1/2/3/4 + No Delay LM Fully Dived
Tidus AASB AOSB Glint enWater LMR Fully Dived (I think I saw someone use Tidus for this and win...)
Kimahri Radiant Shield USB

But yeah this is pretty much all I have for Water Magic. Could it be an equipment problem as well? Will Artifact weapons be better to use for my DPS units? The only one I have is the Man Eater (V), but everyone is wearing Water boosting items already and still...
PSN: XplodingArt81
"Geijutsu wa Bakuhatsu da!"

User Info: Sporadicles

Sporadicles
4 months ago#396
29.08. IX CM team.

I kept dying until I decided to use Vivi's OSB near the end of the first Chain. Vivi is a powerhouse with his USB3 - once the chain gets near 100 he is capping on each cast, doing 200k damage.

LD Eiko - LMR1/USB3
LD Vivi - LMR1/OSB/USB3
LD Rusty - CSB
LD Garnet - USB1
LD Quina - no SB

I think I might have a chance at sub-30 for most of the magical 5*, if I pretend holy and dark don't exist.. although Flare plus summoners might work..

The physical bosses are harder. I have put a lot of time into Phoenix and keep dying. What I wouldn't give for a IX source of radiant shield. After Fest I may purchase Eiko's USB1 with lenses - it's that or take IX for Full Throttle, which means ignoring Cloud's AOSB.

I'm hopeful that the Fire weak bosses should be beatable. IX has better coverage of physical fire than water. I have Steiner's imperil SSB too. But for now I will try to wait until I finally manage to best Phoenix.

User Info: Biobinary

Biobinary
4 months ago#397
Oh wow....this guy was WEAK. First try

Elarra USB1
Aerith USB2
OK mUSB entrust bot
Strago Chain and Water barrier USB, R4 Chain Waterja
Rydia AASB R4 Lunar Leviathon

Magicite? lol nope. Had some water empower but no magic boosts. Turns out that the OK, Strago, and Rydia all were sporting group magic boost in their soul breaks so it didn't even matter. Rydia was capping immediately after casting AASB.

Entrusted Strago a bar at the start. Next bar OK used for mUSB at which point Strago used chain followed by water barrier USB while Rydia used AASB. No need for another chain. It was clear the fight was over after Rydia's first AASB boosted cast.
Smooth McGroove "Put the Bob in the bottle"
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: Cless012

Cless012
4 months ago#398
Decided to give the phoenix grind a break to try this, figured I had the stuff to beat it

Elarra - USB - TGM - R4 Curada
OK - mUSB, LMR - DMT - R4 CWaterja
Alph - AASB - DC summon% - R4 LLeviathan
Tidus - CSB - MM - R5 Power break
Gogo5 - USB, LMR - Ace - R4 Voltech

RW - wall
Main - Famfrit - SWard+HP
Famfrit - dampen+HP
Geos - double empower
Madeen - 2x 15 mag
Madeen - mind+heal

Turns out i could make an auto team that clears at around 25 secs

User Info: Fourcd

Fourcd
3 months ago#399
Got Meia's AOSB from the LD and figured I'd give it a spin here see if I could beat belias up a bit with it. 23.20s clear, and surprisingly one of the more straight forward.

Meia AOSB - Chain Waterja - scholars boon (++water)
Rydia AASB - Lunar leviathan - Gathering storm (++water)
Tidus CSB - LS/Saphire bullet - Ace striker (++water)
OK mUSB - bot - DMT
Elarra BSB/USB1 - ACM/Enfebling jit - MM

Magicite
Famfrit (-fire/+HP)
Geo (+water/+HP), Phoenix (blocker), Madeen (++mag), BK (+mag) - ran out of helpful ones haha.

Elarra covers the last stand with her BSB early, Tidus helps cap the chain count quickly, OK entrusts Elarra to heal after the 9999 attack and the others just spam DPS.

User Info: Summoner_Sage

Summoner_Sage
3 months ago#400
Bump
"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist.."
Zenith || Winterfrost || FFRK - 3mNf
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Belias Discussion Topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers