• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Belias Discussion Topic

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 year ago#31
Wow grats!! @raoxi :D

No dispel?
FFRK - Ramza's CSB Code: 9DXU

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
1 year ago#32
@sarothias i never saw anything to dispel? now that i checked the script, theres some barrier in phase 3? i cant remember seeing anything lol

i think lucky DCs are needed to phase skip the berserk. otherwise is gg?
(edited 1 year ago)

sarothias
1 year ago#33
@raoxi posted...
i think lucky DCs are needed to phase skip the berserk. otherwise is gg?

Reading the script that's what I was thinking to. Basically like 5 turns or whatever to do 40% damage in P2 to skip the berserks.

raoxi posted...
@sarothias i never saw anything to dispel? now that i checked the script, theres some barrier in phase 3? i cant remember seeing anything lol

Yeah, its ProShellga a few turns in. I spose if your chain is going along nicely it wouldn't be a noticeable dps dip. Coolies.
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: jagusto

jagusto
1 year ago#34
Wow, congrats @raoxi that is awesome!

User Info: Gainerama

Gainerama
1 year ago#35
Not sure if I should even bother making chain waterja as I don't have mag water chain. Would this team even be enough to beat him period to make it worthwhile to even make chain waterja?

Rydia (osb, imperil bsb, usb2) vortex + chain waterga
Palom LD (usb) chain waterga + chain waterja
OK LD (mUsb) entrust, wrath
Tidus (chain) sapphire + sapphire
Elarra usb or Aerith usb2

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
1 year ago#36
i noticed i got a faster time than the guy with imperil, elarra usb, strago csb, rydia usb2 and ok musb+lmr. how?

vivi triple cast cja op? lol

@Gainerama look at my built. u exceed it imo. is not beat or not but a sub30 is very possible.
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Kizzomeau

Kizzomeau
1 year ago#37
raoxi posted...
@KnightLordST @ffrkowaway @sarothias @jagusto

day1 belias somehow. 26.75s. some above average dc luck.

Tidus CSB R3 PC, R4 SB, Mako
Aria USB, LMR1, R2 ACM, R4 Curada, TGC RM
Alphi SSB, R4 Ogo, R4 LL, DC RM
Vivi USB, LMR1, R4 V, R4 Cja 30% Dmg
Quistis USB, LMR1, R4 Cga, Protectga, Mogs
RW Wall

Quistis is a fine poverty ok mUSB+Lmr...

Looking at your clear I can replicate all or most of it, minus Quistis USB and Vivi LMR. I do have Quistis GSB and I have OK mUSB+LMR. Do you think Rikku CSB > Tidus CSB here seeing as it;s mostly the feild? or did his QC help out?

sarothias
1 year ago#38
Mastered it at 24.74s

Relm: R4 Curada / R3 Hastega - LMR/LM1 - USB - Ace Striker - Moderate Fire Resist
Elarra: R2 ACM / R3 Enveloping Etude - LMR/LM2 - Mako Might - Major Fire Resist
Strago: R4 Chain Waterga / R1 Firaga - LMR - CSB - Dr. Mog - Moderate Fire Resist - 20% Water
Vivi: R4 Chain Waterja / R5 Voltech - LMR / LM2 - USB - Gathering Storm - 20% Water
Rydia: R4 Lunar Leviathan / R4 Ogopogo - LMR1 / LM2 - Scholar's Boon - Moderate Fire Resist - 40% Water

Main Magicite:
Famfrit: +15 Empower Water, +15 Magic Boon

Sub Magicite:
Famfrit: +15 Empower Water, +15 Magic Boon
Gizamaluke: +5 Spell Ward, +10 Dampen Fire
King Bomb: +5 Health Boon, + 5 Spell Ward
Geosgaeno: +15 ATK Boon, +15 Empower Water

I tried several times using Quistis, OK and Shelke in top slot before I finally put Relm in. Without Relm I get to a point where I can kill Belias around maybe 20 - 23 seconds depending on DCs? Each time though I end up dying just a couple of attacks from victory in P3 due to his Savage Hellfire attack on turn 2. Was a wipe each time hitting for like 8k - 9k each IIRC. Pretty sure he was under Savage mode at the time as well.

For this win I swapped in Relm and as soon as he used Savage Firaja at the start of P3 I had her use her USB. Everyone was full health with Stoneskin and she still died and everyone else was near death. Still able to win though. Any suggestions on how I can deal with that Savage Hellfire efficiently? Or do I just have to pray that he is out of Savage at the time? I'm rushing P2 so I don't get anybody berserked.

Regardless I can beat it but I would prefer to do it quicker with Shelke, Quistis or OK though. Someone else even. IDC lol.

edit: also need to change Geo out. He was just kinda thrown in for the Empowers but should have been Evrae with Fast Act +8.
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: PlatinumArrow

PlatinumArrow
1 year ago#39
Semi-poverty clear reporting in. No chain, no 5* main magicite. Just Radiant Shield cheese to victory.

clear: http://i.imgur.com/wa0LtRH.jpg
team: http://i.imgur.com/nJgir2H.jpg
magicites: http://i.imgur.com/jHw23Ka.jpg

Main magicite: Kraken with a +15 Attack Boon I hadn't optimized from forever ago. The idea is to just stay in Savage Mode for the free extra damage, so Famfrit was obviously never going to be the main magicite here. Alph BSB is useful here! Using Aetherflow to replenish Lunar Leviathan after I wasted all my Ice orbs on Sapphire Bullet was great.

Onion mUSB
Palom USB
Alphinaud BSB + SSB
Eiko USB
Larsa BSB

I realize the point is probably dulled by the fact that I've got 5* magicite passives, but I'm going to go on record as saying it should be doable with just the 4*s.

Ran out of hones real bad at the end. I'm not exaggerating when I say I'd like a R4 Entrust for Onion Knight to just continuously feed Eiko more meter and make the end less tense than it was. Savage Painflare is great for that kind of thing.
"The secret of being a bore is to tell everything." -- Voltaire
FFRK FC: QJLH | Currently: Custom Starshell (Prompto CSB)
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Axel7174

Axel7174
1 year ago#40
The lack of Strago chain makes me think sub30 is out of reach for now. On the other hand, I was able to sub30 BK with Ingus chain on a magic team, but the difference is my earth mage team was loaded, including two AOSBs.

No such power here. Rydia is probably my best pure water mage, and I guess I really do have to plug Vivi in.
"If you come here, you'll find me...I promise..." ~Squall Leonhart
"Tonight's the night we silence you, there's nowhere left to run." ~ADTR
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Belias Discussion Topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers