• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Belias Discussion Topic

User Info: TormaDFK

TormaDFK
1 year ago#11
I might be able to rig something up...

Rydia - BSB2 for imperil and damage
Onion - mUSB
Tyro - GodWall
Elarra - USB
Tidus - CSB/USB

Rydia and Onion are the damage dealers. Tyro will entrust, Tidus will be the Chain builder, and Elarra will Elarra.
Water... magic? What's that?

Oh, you mean Tidus/Bartz/Kimahri/Yuffie/Aerith? Sure, that's water "magic" enough to sub30 this guy.

User Info: Ktc

Ktc
1 year ago#13
I can replicate the team Soli uses in the vid but no +water mage weapons which I suspect are used (only Tidus LMR and Strago's robe for armor). Also no Elarra atm but that's going to change soon, hopefully.

Other options are:
Meia BSB
Rydia BSB2

soooo maybe try Rydia in place of Strago for the imperil? Will see then.

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
1 year ago#14
UNlike physical, my water magic is pretty lacking.

Strago LMR
Rydia BSSB2 (imperil)

Otherwise, I'm looking at fielding Vivi w/ USB, OK w/ BSSB/LMR, and Elarra w/ USB here. Have Rikku chain, so she can dance and spam Shooter to build chain probably. Perhaps those 4 with a dived Rydia could eke out a win?

I have a feeling I could also probably grind this out with a physical team. We'll see.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Blaze0fGlory

Blaze0fGlory
1 year ago#15
I’m feeling like this is gonna be a tad frustrating. I’ll have to figure out if pire physical has a chance or a mix of both. If not I’ll try to scrap together a magic team but it’ll be very costly on the crystal stash.
FF fan since NES
FFRK Gtja Elena bsb
Ktc posted...
I can replicate the team Soli uses in the vid but no +water mage weapons which I suspect are used (only Tidus LMR and Strago's robe for armor). Also no Elarra atm but that's going to change soon, hopefully.

Other options are:
Meia BSB
Rydia BSB2

My water magic options are basically the same as yours, though I do have Palom and Vivi's USB, though I don't know how effective those will be.

I suppose I also have Tidus's chain to work with. Of course, all of this is reliant on actually clearing the first set of Magicites first. I'm still somewhat away from being able to do anything about Famfrit, despite having Prompto's chain.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.
Oh, I forgot that Ogopogo exists. (And Lunar Leviathan, but I'm not making that.) Maybe Alphinaud can contribute a bit then, with either his USB or SSB.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: Axel7174

Axel7174
1 year ago#18
Strago’s is the only magic water chain, right? Got both Tidus and Rikkus, but nothing for magic, making this a little tricky.

Rikku can’t be an entrust bot, so her support role would be non-existent, making Tidus a better choice since he could at least drive the chain count up a f***ton.

Aside from that, I’m looking at any of these options to form a smorgasbord of a team:

Rydia: USB/Water BSB/LMR
Gogo: BSB
Strago: BSB

Uhh….. *sweats* I guess Vivi USB is an option too? *nervous laugh*
"If you come here, you'll find me...I promise..." ~Squall Leonhart
"Tonight's the night we silence you, there's nowhere left to run." ~ADTR

User Info: Ktc

Ktc
1 year ago#19
Shadow Stalker X posted...
Ktc posted...

Other options are:
Meia BSB
Rydia BSB2

My water magic options are basically the same as yours, though I do have Palom and Vivi's USB, though I don't know how effective those will be.

I suppose I also have Tidus's chain to work with. Of course, all of this is reliant on actually clearing the first set of Magicites first. I'm still somewhat away from being able to do anything about Famfrit, despite having Prompto's chain.

In fact, I do have Vivi so the hone marathon is real cause I never even honed Chain Watergas in the first place let alone the new 6* ability.

I also haven't tackled Famfrit yet. Trying to go from 32s to a sub30 on Geo.

I think Palom and Vivi combined with Tidus chain and good triplecast RNG will be enough. RIP orbs and crystals though. On the other hand, using Rydia means honing Lunar Leviathan and I don't like that tbh.

User Info: herocomplex00

herocomplex00
1 year ago#20
My water magic relics are currently Strago OSB and Meia LMR. Considering dipping into my open Archives for Meia BSB (Book 9) and Strago BSB (Book 8) to take advantage of those relics. Relatively little competition against Meia in Book 9, and I'd only be missing on a couple +element gear options for taking Strago (earth fist, water rod, earth rod, basically), so it's a lot of Archive picks for one fight, but not the dumbest idea...
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Belias Discussion Topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers