• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Are there any characters ffrk made you appreciate?

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
6 days ago#1
Top of my list is Nabaat, I don't know she didn't really do much in Ffxiii so she never really stuck out, in ffrk though she's great favourite dark mage next to CoD and kuja and I have a new-found appreciation for her. Also I guess iris, never played XV so had no idea she existed prior to this but she's one of my favourite healers, same as aria and both are great for niche fights.
Legend shall speak of sacrifice at worlds end. The wind sails over the water's surface. Quietly, but surely...

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
6 days ago#2
Also feel free to post characters you dislike due to ffrk like Steiner.
Legend shall speak of sacrifice at worlds end. The wind sails over the water's surface. Quietly, but surely...

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
6 days ago#3
Lets see.... Hmm who is it, who is the guy that i always use in my setups

Edgar x3
Bartz x4
Vivi x6
Palom x1
Eiko x8
Shantotto x1
Raines x1
Noct x16

Sighs, yea its noct

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
6 days ago#4
Alligamer76 posted...
Also feel free to post characters you dislike due to ffrk like Steiner.

FFRK didn't make me dislike him, FFIX made me dislike him....FFRK just reinforced it. Its not like he was a BAD character but I just didn't like his design and some of his mentality. Though I do appreciate him as a character in terms of the story. Blind loyalty and all. I get it and he is actually really well crafted. I just don't like him. Though I love his interactions with Zidane.

New Found Appreciation:
Raines - He was my main darkmage for so long.
Desch - Like Raines but zap zap!
Squall - I hated him in VIII but he's a good character in RK.
Sephiroth - Dark Cloud has turned OPAF.
Cait Sith - I LOATHED this fluff pillow mech rider but FFRK packed in so much utility.

New Found Dislike.....
Freya - She was one of my favorites in IX but FFRK has done her dirty.
Cyan - As a kid I LOVED cyan and his sword techs. Here? He was turned into an atrocity.

That's about all I can think of. I'll quit now.
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf

User Info: dracostreex

dracostreex
6 days ago#5
ignis. he has like 4 relics, but he serves his role really well.

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
6 days ago#6
Noel - Top Tier Ice DPS and the only Physical ice with Haste+IC3 unlike Squall, Celes or Sora.

User Info: Summoner_Sage

Summoner_Sage
6 days ago#7
Seymour is my absolute most despised Final Fantasy character ever that I previously swore I wouldn't use him. I inadvertently obtained some of his relics, and so, he ended up in my dark team. So I appreciate his strength in FFRK, and will still use him here. I still hate his guts though.
"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist.."
Zenith || Winterfrost || FFRK - 3mNf

User Info: philsov

philsov
6 days ago#8
Most of the ff8 cast is insufferable and I feel dirty whenever I use any of Squall/Rinoa/Selphie/etc, even if they're optimal for the given FFRK fight.
Remember that I won't rest, 'til we share the same tense
Just know, to me, you're better late than never again.

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
6 days ago#9
philsov posted...
Most of the ff8 cast is insufferable and I feel dirty whenever I use any of Squall/Rinoa/Selphie/etc, even if they're optimal for the given FFRK fight.

So much this.....
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf

User Info: LowFatSardine

LowFatSardine
6 days ago#10
Beatrix and Celes - I love the rose motif in their SB animations!
Krile - due to how over the top and fun her SB animations are even though I own nothing but her CSB.
Ramza - never played FFT but has been a staple in 95% of my setups since Shout debuted, also enjoyed playing him in Dissidia NT.
Raines - for being the best of the best for so long, even though I didn't like him in his respective game.
Eiko - Prayer of the Lost was my only medica BSB for an entire year, and it complimented Lightning's PC+FC combo back then.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Are there any characters ffrk made you appreciate?
  • Topic Archived