• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Multiplayer Raid tips: Devastation Omega

User Info: BeckyBoo

BeckyBoo
1 month ago#131
@ffrkowaway as a completionist do you play MP too? I'm kinda surprised you cheese too.

User Info: ffrkowaway

ffrkowaway
1 month ago#132
@BeckyBoo MP doesn't trigger any kind of completionism at all in me, tbh.

As far as cheese goes, I try to avoid it, but it's better than no completion. Omega just came at an inconvenient time for me, so I wanted to get the clear in. Now I can try more no hit and run strategies without worrying whether I'll get the clear.

I akready tried an Ignis BSB team with Bartz and Balthier (kept alive by Shelke and Edge), which might work if I keep at it. But I ran into a second Discharger, which didn't seem like a good omen.

BeckyBoo
1 month ago#133
@ffrkowaway play with us sometime you wuss :p

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
1 month ago#134
Cheese > no completion, every time.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

BeckyBoo
1 month ago#135
ShinUltima posted...
Cheese > no completion, every time.

You just need to buy a new phone/upgrade your net so you can MP :p

User Info: Ol_Uncle_Gagnon

Ol_Uncle_Gagnon
1 month ago#136
Yup. Gave up multi and solod. Used similar wind team as others have posted. Hit and run.

Trick is to wait out first discharger and then cloud usb, bssb2, attack till aos

Meanwhile bartz does both usbs and SSS till aosb.
Synch both aosbs near end of first chain.

Faris should use all debuff and imperil options. Zack chains and imperils.

Should bring weapon all the way near 20 percent and then just limp in by attacking right through devastation analysis (don’t bother with defend.

It gets scary because aerith has to blow through heal sbs at start but if you burst him fast enough the last portion of fight has no attacks at all.

Only rng here is crappy status procs. Ideally you want no slows or paralyzes.
I'm sharpening my knife, Kupo...!

User Info: Ktc

Ktc
1 month ago#137
MP around here > Cheese > no completion is the general rule for me but this boss is so stressful and one wrong action from my part can easily kill a run :/
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Multiplayer Raid tips: Devastation Omega
  • Topic Archived