• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Multiplayer Raid tips: Devastation Omega

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
2 months ago#11
LuBu1975 posted...
sarothias posted...
LuBu1975 posted...
What's with all these bs Raids? I haven't even bothered with Long Gui yet due to the Poison nonsense. Why give a superboss a weakness hardly anyone can exploit, something that you've pretty much dropped? Talk about bad game design.

If you have a right setup and a chain for it, just go elemental. If you read Relm's thread on Long Gui you would see that Relm and a couple others have soloed it using magic teams. I didn't post mine there yet but Garnet CSB and Lightning magic team I used for magicite 5* worked just fine.

As long as you have a chain and right team should be able to power through. Poison isn't necessary so I don't know why you feel hung up just because you see that's the weakness. Make your own weakness via machinist spark offerings etc.

Yeah I suppose but it's hard setting up teams with strangers. And I'm not a big fan of doing them solo cos to me it seems like that's missing the point.

Gotcha. I just prefer doing solo myself.

Maybe try the multiplayer thread here. At least then its a coordinated group and better than finding some completely random group and having to pray. Just a thought :)
FFRK - Ramza's CSB Code: 9DXU

User Info: Godric1696

Godric1696
2 months ago#12
@sarothias

I've done it here with our wonderful community and I've managed it in random pubs.
FFRK: Y8Bi
Divine Veil Grimoire (461 Mind)

sarothias
2 months ago#13
@Godric1696 posted...
@sarothias

I've done it here with our wonderful community and I've managed it in random pubs.

Oh I know theirs a lot of success here, never said it couldn't. That's what that thread is for after all! I was just suggesting using it to LuBu. Better than just doing randoms imo.

Also yes randoms can succeed as well. If I had to do multi though i'd just prefer organization over random players personally /shrug. No different than raiding in an MMO. Regular group/friends > Pugs anytime

Godric1696
2 months ago#14
sarothias posted...
@Godric1696 posted...
@sarothias

Oh I know theirs a lot of success here, never said it couldn't. That's what that thread is for after all! I was just suggesting using it to LuBu. Better than just doing randoms imo.

Also yes randoms can succeed as well. If I had to do multi though i'd just prefer organization over random players personally /shrug. No different than raiding in an MMO. Regular group/friends > Pugs anytime

You're welcome to give me a tag anytime if I am around I'm happy to assist. I don't mind doing it multiple times, this is the way I contribute to the community.

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
2 months ago#15
On the bright side, if you can clear this, you know you won't have to face another raid of this difficulty for at least six months, since there's yet to be a MP raid as hard as this one in JPN yet.

This will likely be the "Cloud/Zack and as Much Support as They Can Muster" show. Well, I can bring Cloud because I can safely En-Wind with Glint, his En-Wind unique or USB2 (i.e. not using BSSB2), and he'll chew through that HP once he's up and running, but my Zack has only BSSB for Imperils, not USB, so someone else might have to bring wind chain.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: SnowxNeverLeft

SnowxNeverLeft
2 months ago#16
Best accessories to equip here? Also, any notable armor with minor resistances to make use of?

Godric1696
2 months ago#17
@SnowxNeverLeft posted...
Best accessories to equip here? Also, any notable armor with minor resistances to make use of?

At a glance, I'm doing schoolwork (she gave us double the weekly workload during midterm week)

I see holy and lightning attacks , physical and magical (not respectively), if it isn't worth going en-ele or just highest DEF/RES armor or if we don't receive synergy

Lightning Resist Minor
Garnet LMR Princess gloves
Prompto BSB Armor
Kain LMR (Lightning Infused) Shield

Holy Resist Minor
Aerith LMR Jacket
Minwu LMR Shield
Minfilla SSB Shield

Those are the ones I posses in my inventory.

But I haven't decided how to handle it yet myself.

User Info: SnowxNeverLeft

SnowxNeverLeft
2 months ago#18
MO clear video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y44BdbVAmlA

sarothias
2 months ago#19
Godric1696 posted...
sarothias posted...
@Godric1696 posted...
@sarothias

You're welcome to give me a tag anytime if I am around I'm happy to assist. I don't mind doing it multiple times, this is the way I contribute to the community.

Cheers. Should I do a group one I'll tag ya, thanks :)

The VII T2 D??? should be able to solo this for all those who have the Cloud/Zack/Aerith combo. Add Shelke and for the last spot Ramza or maybe even Morrow and GG i'd imagine.

User Info: superchibideath

superchibideath
2 months ago#20
I'm curious. Normally I hate superbosses but I might try to jump in at some point if groups are being made on here.

No public. No way. To hell with that.
FFRK RW - Tyro's Divine Veil Grimoire (USB) 3QFP
Fate/Grand Order - 091,029,168 (Aamco); Fire Emblem Heroes - Y. Tiki 2700255684
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Multiplayer Raid tips: Devastation Omega
  • Topic Archived