• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Multiplayer Raid Assistance Topic: FFXIII Long Gui

User Info: Smealiko

Smealiko
4 months ago#11
Jesus christ I made it!
https://gfycat.com/IndolentMessyIndianpangolin
https://gfycat.com/ScornfulUnawareAmericansaddlebred
https://gfycat.com/AnchoredFaithfulGharial

Smealiko
4 months ago#12
Alphinaud is the mvp for this battle if you have his radiant shield + BSB. Cast radiant, spam Neo bahamut and bahamut, then cast his BSB and use his second command to refresh those abiltiies. Edge is important too, his ssb2 let u blink roar which let me relax with Tyro to cast his Godwall. If you are using Edgar or Quitis, always use their second cmd with their BSB. You want to take down his leg so you can stagger him. When he's down, try to poison him. It does 99k per tick which is a lot! I notice with Edgar BSB first command it always proc poison. I didn't test out with Quitis since I don't have her relics. The guy on my team used Quitis OSB and it did proc poison right away.

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
4 months ago#13
Part of me wants to bring that Quistis with BSB/OSB. LOL
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
4 months ago#14
@Smealiko, if you want to poison Long Gui, Edgar's BSB1 entry is capable of doing it without fail.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

Smealiko
4 months ago#15
Bring Porom USB if you have her. Someone in your team is going to die because of Doom. Reraise is going to save your life for that. Eiko SSB+USB can be handy too. If you don't have Edge in your team, bring hastega on your healer. Remember, every time Long Gui uses Roar, you lose your buffs.(hastega,protectga and shellga)

I also want to point out something interesting too, the guy in my team was using Gaffgarion. His SSB Duskblade let us restore one ability use for the party. Having someone to refresh your abilities for the party is actually not bad.

@Shadow_Stalker_X Yea, but what if you don't have a sb rdy when he's down? I always proc poison with his first cmd easily, there's no need to wait for his BSB entry. When I'm playing Edgar, I want to take down his leg as fast as possible which is why I cast his BSB at the beginning of the battle. I'm using Poison RM too.

The team I used
Alphinaud Neo Bahamut, Bahamut MM
Tyro Wrath, Enfeelbling Jitterbug DTM
Earth resist accessories

User Info: Godric1696

Godric1696
4 months ago#16
@Smealiko
@Rman0099
@Shadow_Stalker_X
@OutsiderX
@BeckyBoo

I ran a similar setup in pubs with

Currila with wrath and a poison skill/Yuna USBs Curada/Neo Bahamut
Cloud/Deuce USB/BSB
Me as Tyro/Eiko (though I need to crystal water her she took an HP beating from Ultima every time)
And then we had a random Orlandeau with hones through the roof and Aerith USB

We almost made it but my Eiko kept going down and Aerith kept USBing after me.

But similar setup to yours now that I see it. I have Alph and yeah its much more useful to radiant shield and just AOE him. We only brought down the leg the first time and then focused on the main body.

Edit: Obviously I wouldn't use Orlandeau but hey random is random and you try to make it work.

I have to run errands but I will be home later to post and try to give this a try guys. I can offer a bunch of stuff to do this, maybe hone up Neo Bahamut cause I have a full dived Alph USB BSB SSB that would help. Have about 220 summon crystals sitting around.
FFRK: Y8Bi
Divine Veil Grimoire (461 Mind)

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
4 months ago#17
Yeah, I do need my clear for this battle, so we could try putting something together, @Godric1696.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
4 months ago#18
Anyone can tag me for some run should they need a person to fill in.
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf

User Info: OutsiderX

OutsiderX
4 months ago#19
I'd like to get a team together.

On gmt, so only available for about three hours then again in about 23 hours time.

I can bring:

Healers:
Eiko USB
Lenna USB (last stand but not insta cast)
Penelo BSB (last stand)

Radiant shields:
Curilla with BSB as well
Tifa with imperil earth BSB
Alphinaud (only SSB)
Seifer (dark radiant with chain)
Ingus (earth radiant with chain)

Chains:
Seifer (with dark radiant)
Laguna (with ice imperil BSB)
Red XIII (chain only)
Tidus (with BSB2 and OSB)
Snow (chain only)
Kain (with USB1)
Ingus (with earth radiant)
WoL (with USB(overstrike one) and BSB)

Have some miscellaneous dps to cover a chain team if desired.

Can also bring Quistis with BSB and OSB.

User Info: BeckyBoo

BeckyBoo
4 months ago#20
I'm about too x
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Multiplayer Raid Assistance Topic: FFXIII Long Gui
  • Topic Archived