• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Multiplayer Raid tips: King in Waiting (FFXV Arachne + Mindflayers)

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
4 weeks ago#11
Take what we can get. Brother ended up switching to Tyro to use his wall. Neither of us has his Godwall.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
(message deleted)

User Info: herocomplex00

herocomplex00
4 weeks ago#13
Shout out to the guy who switched in his WoL CSB in the back row slot after I’d already brought Ramza’s and started a war of dueling “Chain Incoming” stickers. He also had WoL’s USB, but insisted on overwriting my instacast opening chain instead with the weaker Gen1 for some reason I don’t understand.

I may have had Tyro take a minor attack swipe at him out of annoyance, as we had the fight well in hand at that point.

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
4 weeks ago#14
herocomplex00 posted...
Shout out to the guy who switched in his WoL CSB in the back row slot after I’d already brought Ramza’s and started a war of dueling “Chain Incoming” stickers. He also had WoL’s USB, but insisted on overwriting my instacast opening chain instead with the weaker Gen1 for some reason I don’t understand.

I may have had Tyro take a minor attack swipe at him out of annoyance, as we had the fight well in hand at that point.

JFC....
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Multiplayer Raid tips: King in Waiting (FFXV Arachne + Mindflayers)
  • Topic Archived