6 months ago #3
    @KnightLordST posted...
    @shadestreet

Forbidden Arts II & Witch's Sight are the ones you want. Those are 15% Dualcast Black, the others are only 13% at best.

If some of your characters cant survive before Raijin USB0 then add in some blade wards or health boons. You want like 1-2 hades to increase damage.

Uggh... can't survive that first Mower after all. Galuf, Vivi, and Maria wipe out every time. Galuf can survive in back row, not sure what to do about Vivi and Maria.

Galuf has 6* Tifa USB Glove for armor, Vivi has Maria 6*+ AOSB Robe, Maria has 6* AOSB Robe... all max on Crystal Water HP and Aegis... all Full Dive for stats... damn.

Magicite Deck:
    Main - Midgardsormr w/ Fast Act 8 (Max Inheritence)
    Hades 99 (43/70 Inheritence... havent committed to an inherit passive)
    Hades 99 (44/70 Inheritence... havent committed to an inherit passive)
    Tiamat 99 w/ Blade Ward 5 inherited (max level inh)
    Earth Guardian w/ Damp Lightning 10 inherited (max lvl inh)

Guess I have to drop a Hades or find something inherit to them...or hope that another Health Boon 5 somehow gives them just the extra push to survive Mower.

Will try opening with Rajiin USB0, but that likely means he will run dry without that initial lifesiphon. I think... or Vivi gets Amarant RM3 instead of dualcast, Maria could try taking the Major Resist Lightning from Shelke...

Anyway, I will get it, thanks for your help!

Previous Versions
    6 months ago
    @KnightLordST posted...
    @shadestreet

Forbidden Arts II & Witch's Sight are the ones you want. Those are 15% Dualcast Black, the others are only 13% at best.

If some of your characters cant survive before Raijin USB0 then add in some blade wards or health boons. You want like 1-2 hades to increase damage.

Uggh... can't survive that first Reaper after all. Galuf, Vivi, and Maria wipe out every time. Galuf can survive in back row, not sure what to do about Vivi and Maria.

Galuf has 6* Tifa USB Glove for armor, Vivi has Maria 6*+ AOSB Robe, Maria has 6* AOSB Robe... all max on Crystal Water HP and Aegis... all Full Dive for stats... damn.

Magicite Deck:
    Main - Midgardsormr w/ Fast Act 8 (Max Inheritence)
    Hades 99 (43/70 Inheritence... havent committed to an inherit passive)
    Hades 99 (44/70 Inheritence... havent committed to an inherit passive)
    Tiamat 99 w/ Blade Ward 5 inherited (max level inh)
    Earth Guardian w/ Damp Lightning 10 inherited (max lvl inh)

Guess I have to drop a Hades or find something inherit to them...or hope that another Health Boon 5 somehow gives them just the extra push to survive Mower.

Will try opening with Rajiin USB0, but that likely means he will run dry without that initial lifesiphon. I think... or Vivi gets Amarant RM3 instead of dualcast, Maria could try taking the Major Resist Lightning from Shelke...

Anyway, I will get it, thanks for your help!