You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Behemoth King Discussion Topic v2

User Info: PlatinumArrow

PlatinumArrow
2 months ago#1
As though there'll be any shortage of people needing help with this, so may as well get the ball rolling.

Previous: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/77001058

Currently running a setup of Onion Knight (mUSB) / Eiko (USB) / Palom (USB) / Maria (BSB + OSB) / Ingus (CSB + BSB2), everyone's dived, yadda yadda. Best I've pulled off is 49 seconds and even then that demanded some stupendous dualcast luck. Tried experimenting with Garnet CSB over Onion Knight purely for the MAG +50% and her Allegro con Moto, but somehow it doesn't work out.

Still trying to be quote-unquote thrifty with crafting new chainspells so it's really just Meltdown + Chain Stoneja and one Chain Stonega. I wonder if actually splurging and throwing an extra chainspell onto Onion Knight will do it, if anyone has any opinions on that.
"The secret of being a bore is to tell everything." -- Voltaire
FFRK FC: QJLH | Currently: Revenge Wall (Snow USB2)

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
2 months ago#2
@shadestreet

Forbidden Arts II & Witch's Sight are the ones you want. Those are 15% Dualcast Black, the others are only 13% at best.

If some of your characters cant survive before Raijin USB0 then add in some blade wards or health boons. You want like 1-2 hades to increase damage.

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
2 months ago#3
@KnightLordST posted...
@shadestreet

Forbidden Arts II & Witch's Sight are the ones you want. Those are 15% Dualcast Black, the others are only 13% at best.

If some of your characters cant survive before Raijin USB0 then add in some blade wards or health boons. You want like 1-2 hades to increase damage.

Uggh... can't survive that first Mower after all. Galuf, Vivi, and Maria wipe out every time. Galuf can survive in back row, not sure what to do about Vivi and Maria.

Galuf has 6* Tifa USB Glove for armor, Vivi has Maria 6*+ AOSB Robe, Maria has 6* AOSB Robe... all max on Crystal Water HP and Aegis... all Full Dive for stats... damn.

Magicite Deck:
Main - Midgardsormr w/ Fast Act 8 (Max Inheritence)
Hades 99 (43/70 Inheritence... havent committed to an inherit passive)
Hades 99 (44/70 Inheritence... havent committed to an inherit passive)
Tiamat 99 w/ Blade Ward 5 inherited (max level inh)
Earth Guardian w/ Damp Lightning 10 inherited (max lvl inh)

Guess I have to drop a Hades or find something inherit to them...or hope that another Health Boon 5 somehow gives them just the extra push to survive Mower.

Will try opening with Rajiin USB0, but that likely means he will run dry without that initial lifesiphon. I think... or Vivi gets Amarant RM3 instead of dualcast, Maria could try taking the Major Resist Lightning from Shelke...

Anyway, I will get it, thanks for your help!
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
2 months ago#4
@shadestreet did you use crystal water to bump up hp? Valid option lol. I did for my team and they tank the first hit just fine :)

Edit: nvm sorry. Just reread and saw you said you watered them.
FFRK - Ramza's CSB Code: 9DXU
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
2 months ago#5
@KnightLordST

Finally!!

First clear. 28s and change. Had to make the following adjustments:

-hades #1 got inherited fast act 10 from Quetz
-hades #2 got inherited hp boon 5 from Bomb King
-Vivi got major lit resist
-Galuf still has to be back row

Had some great triple / quad casts from Vivi and Maria. That fight is stressful! Thanks for the rundown!

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
2 months ago#6
@shadestreet posted...
@KnightLordST

Finally!!

First clear. 28s and change. Had to make the following adjustments:

-hades #1 got inherited fast act 10 from Quetz
-hades #2 got inherited hp boon 5 from Bomb King
-Vivi got major lit resist
-Galuf still has to be back row

Had some great triple / quad casts from Vivi and Maria. That fight is stressful! Thanks for the rundown!

Gratz! Its not easy!

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
2 months ago#7
Today i will try to sub15 this

User Info: rashimon

rashimon
2 months ago#8
i still cant clear this guy, but was looking for some more input,
just drew Emperor's USB that lowers atk/mag and chases earth attacks
in my previous attempt so im wondering if anyone has a better suggestion

4* Tyro [USB3+LMR] wrath entrust DMT
FD Elarra [USB/BSB+LMR] ACM r3/mage's hymn TGM rm
4* Galuf [CSB +bsb] Ironfist gaia rush MM rm
4* Maria [OSB+BSB+LMR] Chain stonega r4, weakness rm
FD Vivi [USB] meltdownR3 /chain stoneja r5 earth30% rm
RW heal
was using Shell dragon as main magicite, but am open to any other suggestions or ideas.
I also have Rinoa with Glint and AOSB+OSB. is galuf chain worth using or am i better off throwing in another healer/dps?

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
2 months ago#9
As far as i can

https://i.imgur.com/8weZ9xM.jpg

User Info: philsov

philsov
2 months ago#10
@PlatinumArrow - how tf are you able to deal with all this damage input with Eiko alone?

I'm running similar: Eiko (USB), OK (mUSB), Red XIII (CSB), Alphinaud (USB), Maria (BSSB).

Maria and Alph are running proshellga. RW Wall. Notable magicite passives:

2x lvl10 Dampen Lightning
lvl 5 spellward
lvl 5 bladeward
lvl 5 HP boon

Everyone starts getting picked off around 20s. Eiko has DMT RM....

If this keeps up I'll go Ignis BSB2 + Red XIII CSB + 2x healer and just turtle myself to victory...
Remember that I won't rest, 'til we share the same tense
Just know, to me, you're better late than never again.
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Behemoth King Discussion Topic v2