• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Should DeNA just give everyone Edge's USB0 like they gave everyone Tyro Wall?

User Info: Cless012

Cless012
2 months ago#1
Was wondering because it's such a powerful relic that should have been given to use by now through that mythril SSB select. Now they dont have to give it out through an Archive draw but could be through a Global exclusive mini event or something

User Info: antifocus

antifocus
2 months ago#2
They should, but they won't.

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
2 months ago#3
No
Real Madrid won the Champions League 3-peat style. Your club could never.

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
2 months ago#4
Yes they should, I'd like it for d??? calculator
Legend shall speak of sacrifice at worlds end. The wind sails over the water's surface. Quietly, but surely...

User Info: Biobinary

Biobinary
2 months ago#5
Yes. Yes they should.
Smooth McGroove "Put the Bob in the bottle"

User Info: jagusto

jagusto
2 months ago#6
It would be very frustrating if they just gave it away...I spent close to 350 mythril across 2 banners to try and get it when it debuted...I'd rather have my mythril back if they start passing stuff out

User Info: Cless012

Cless012
2 months ago#7
jagusto posted...
It would be very frustrating if they just gave it away...I spent close to 350 mythril across 2 banners to try and get it when it debuted...I'd rather have my mythril back if they start passing stuff out

Well, they just gave away Tyro original wall and that was sought after for people for years

User Info: Dark_Apostate

Dark_Apostate
2 months ago#8
If we already have it, do we get another powerful relic instead? I'd like Cloud USB1 please.

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
2 months ago#9
Dark_Apostate posted...
I'd like Cloud USB1 please.

This, while they are giving out powerful relics for free.
Now with super wall in FFRK!
Fate IGN: Arminus

User Info: philsov

philsov
2 months ago#10
Cless012 posted...
Well, they just gave away Tyro original wall and that was sought after for people for years

They gave Wall away at about the same time it became obsolete. Godwall was a thing via RW, and Dr. Mog et al also provided an ingame option for it in various locations.

Red Jacket is a very welcome relic, especially in speed meta, but if they give it to us I suspect it'll come after a point where we see bosses that can negate last stand and pblink in a single action and I don't want the game to be in that spot. Or it'll be eclipsed by someone's USB that grants haste, last stand, pblink, mblink, and astra.
Remember that I won't rest, 'til we share the same tense
Just know, to me, you're better late than never again.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Should DeNA just give everyone Edge's USB0 like they gave everyone Tyro Wall?
  • Topic Archived