• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Remaining Stamina Shards in Green Shop?

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
2 months ago#1
Seems we are starting to get less Stamina Shards and Mythril from DU from now on.

Still have 4/5 shards in the shop that cost 100k. Is it safe to buy them or not?

User Info: Biobinary

Biobinary
2 months ago#2
Only if the number of Stamina Shards gained from future DU leave you in a position where you are a shard or 2 from the next level I guess.........are DU going to do something like that? Yuk! As if 2 more stamina per month wasn't already fairly stingy.
Smooth McGroove "Put the Bob in the bottle"

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
2 months ago#3
Thinking about this myself. I have 2x shards left in the shop that i REALLY dont want to buy. But theres no way OCD lets me leave a stamina refresh open.
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.

User Info: unknown081

unknown081
2 months ago#4
I'm already out since I use it for extra stamina some fests back
3DS FC: 0087-2527-3441

User Info: magicpot

magicpot
2 months ago#5
I broke down and bought them today. Had almost a million greens so I figured might as well now that the DUs only give 8 shards.
GIMME ELIXIR!!!

Biobinary
2 months ago#6
I have not done the most recent DU. This is sad news. I've only got 300k greens and 4 shards left in the shop.

User Info: Ivyprofen

Ivyprofen
2 months ago#7
Biobinary posted...
I have not done the most recent DU. This is sad news. I've only got 300k greens and 4 shards left in the shop.

I'm sort of in the same position. But I might have just hit 400k. Still I dont wanna buy them all and be sad and broke.

User Info: FinnH

FinnH
2 months ago#8
I could buy them but did I read somewhere that greens start to be used for something else in JP is this correct?

Cant remember what it was now
PSN: Finn_H93

Biobinary
2 months ago#9
FinnH posted...
I could buy them but did I read somewhere that greens start to be used for something else in JP is this correct?

Cant remember what it was now

I THINK, 5* motes.

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
2 months ago#10
I purchased all the Greens from the shop a long time ago and still have over 900k greens. Sometimes what seems like a mistake can work out in the end.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Remaining Stamina Shards in Green Shop?
  • Topic Archived