• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Multiplayer Raid Assistance Topic: General Help Thread (All Newcomers Welcomed)

User Info: m0rningstar

m0rningstar
6 months ago#1
I was out of town the past few days and the previous thread was closed. Anyway this is a great place for any and all Newcomers to come to get help clearing the multiplayer raids. Don't miss this chance to get valuable resources to help you further your Record Keeper Careers. Everyone on the list below requested to be put on there to help people.

Current MP Raids
FFVI - Anguiform/Aspirans + Demon:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/76966314

Octopath Traveler - Brigands + Helgenish:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/76995809

FFVIII- Elvoret+Archaeosaurs:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/76995830

As always, be sure to ask for help below if you need it. When posting, list useful relics that you want to bring to the fight. Check back regularly when you post on this thread so people can get this cleared quickly and efficiently. There are plenty of people here who are willing to help, so just ask and you shall receive!

Most importantly, enjoy!

Helpful Keepers to Tag for Help
[use the “@” symbol followed directly (no space) by the username, no punctuation or other letters can be touching the “tag” to work properly. Also as an FYI you can only tag 10 people per post so you'll need multiple posts to tag everyone.]
BeckyBoo
tomasmk2003
Rman0099
SevenSeas
Thevideokid
Target_Master
SakurabaNeku-Al
m0rningstar
Alligamer76
KnightLordST
Smealiko
orius
Moogle_trainer
EchoNull
darkeric7x7
zibba1331
mot0ko
"I don't know what its called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a man's life"- Sgt Four Leaf

User Info: Godric1696

Godric1696
6 months ago#2
:)
FFRK: Y8Bi
Divine Veil Grimoire (461 Mind)

User Info: IamWallaman

IamWallaman
6 months ago#3
@m0rningstar Any special requirements for offering my help in this thread? This is probably my best way to contribute to the community.
FFRK RW: mqB5 - Shadow BSB (for your grinding needs)

User Info: BeckyBoo

BeckyBoo
6 months ago#4
IamWallaman posted...
@m0rningstar Any special requirements for offering my help in this thread? This is probably my best way to contribute to the community.

If you've a fully levelled Kefka you're in.

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
6 months ago#5
IamWallaman posted...

Complete a themed MP run or kill Kaiser Dragon with me. I've been seriously slacking.....
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf

IamWallaman
6 months ago#6
BeckyBoo posted...
If you've a fully levelled Kefka you're in.

As if he'd be any less. 8)

Rman0099 posted...
Complete a themed MP run or kill Kaiser Dragon with me. I've been seriously slacking.....

Could it be a themed Kaiser run? All Kefkas?

m0rningstar
6 months ago#7
@IamWallaman posted...

I can put you on the list. No real special requirements. Best advice is to just check in on this board to see if anyone is looking for a run
"I don't know what its called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a man's life"- Sgt Four Leaf

m0rningstar
6 months ago#8
Helpful Keepers to Tag for Help
[use the “@” symbol followed directly (no space) by the username, no punctuation or other letters can be touching the “tag” to work properly. Also as an FYI you can only tag 10 people per post so you'll need multiple posts to tag everyone.]
BeckyBoo
tomasmk2003
Rman0099
SevenSeas
Thevideokid
Target_Master
SakurabaNeku-Al
m0rningstar
Alligamer76
KnightLordST
Smealiko
orius
Moogle_trainer
EchoNull
darkeric7x7
zibba1331
mot0ko
IamWallaman

IamWallaman
6 months ago#9
m0rningstar posted...
I can put you on the list. No real special requirements. Best advice is to just check in on this board to see if anyone is looking for a run

I lurk more than I post but I'm usually around. I'm tracking the thread too. :)

Thanks for the inclusion.

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
6 months ago#10
@Rman0099

Come ooooon get that kaiser kill
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Multiplayer Raid Assistance Topic: General Help Thread (All Newcomers Welcomed)
  • Topic Archived