Don't want to be salty

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Don't want to be salty

User Info: kurodu

kurodu
1 week ago#1
I'm really struggling to stay positive with this game right now. Just need need to vent and hear others' complaints to be honest.

I haven't felt good after pulling on a banner for a long time now. Today I was hyped, because this is a great banner and i'm desperate for Ice synergy. Did 6 pulls (2x of which I regrettably paid for) and got just 1 of the 6* relics.

This was bad enough, but then I come on here and I see people getting 4 6* relics in one pull. That's why I need to see the other people that got s*** luck like myself D:

On a side note, I see people getting multiple 5-6* relics on the daily pulls and i've had 1x 5*, which I wouldn't normally complain about but it was f***ing SENTINELS GRIMOIRE. You know, the same SG that we GOT FOR FREE in AA.

Well, i'm done. Please cheer me up and tell me about the s*** you've faced recently!

User Info: Cryptogram

Cryptogram
1 week ago#2
Just 3 words: Isgebind...farm...paralysis

Seems to have gotten better since I replaced Bartz with Sora though. But keeps dropping Dullahan's!
Friend code: F3bo (Currently Bartz AOSB)

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
1 week ago#3
I hate hades. But mostly i hate me because i have the tools and im too stupid to figure it out. He makes me want to punch a kitten.

(Ok not really but you get the idea)
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.

User Info: Cryptogram

Cryptogram
1 week ago#4
@zibba1331 posted...
I hate hades. But mostly i hate me because i have the tools and im too stupid to figure it out. He makes me want to punch a kitten.

If Hades really is that bad best get phone insurance with my next phone XD
Friend code: F3bo (Currently Bartz AOSB)

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
1 week ago#5
I went 5/45 on this banner.

If we didn't have G5*, that would have been 200 mythril for a single relic.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
1 week ago#6
@Cryptogram posted...
zibba1331 posted...

If Hades really is that bad best get phone insurance with my next phone XD

Haha good luck! Hopefully (and im sure) you are smarter than me...for whatever reason hes the bane of my existence.
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.

User Info: AndyTarot

AndyTarot
1 week ago#7
@kurodu

Don't feel too bad, some people give bias reports because they also had crap pulls like you. Since May I had 3 (II, VI and VII) event banners with very bad pulls (500 mythril wasted) and just Bartz banner was good for me, not perfect/awesome (got glint and aosb and nothing else in 100 mythril). Daily draw is just 1/16 with a dupe 5*.

Point I'm trying to make, don't make rage pulls because of certain bias reports.

User Info: Renn_Inoue

Renn_Inoue
1 week ago#8
I was one of those people who had a really great draw (3 discos in one pull, 1 dupe among them), but I also have two accounts. On my second account I drew two dupes, no 6*:

https://imgur.com/a/b4bXdDe

But I don't usually bother posting whichever one of my account draws is crap, so it often seems like my draws are better than they are. My point is that as mentioned above, the banner reports can definitely seem skewed because people want to share their good fortune, but not think about the salt. I know I never want to think about the salt. :)

But sorry for your bad string of pulls. No doubt about it. That's rough!

User Info: squall56

squall56
1 week ago#9
kurodu posted...
Please...tell me about the nonsense you've faced recently!

Welp. What better way to share this other than tell you about my RoP draws.

T0: Deuce's BSB Dupe
T: TGC's SSB
XV: Gladiolus SSB Dupe
XIV: Yda's BSB and LMR both Dupe
XIII: Raines's OSB Dupe
XII: Reks USB Dupe
XI: Curilla's USB Dupe

---

Meanwhile, in the daily free pull thread...seems like people are pulling SSBs and BSBs left and right.

I'm getting the entire crew of FFVI's UNIQUE SBs since this started. Eh.

---

On a different note...and game, i just went to Reddit FFBE to see how people are doing with their pulls for a character just released today, and i am seeing 4-5 Hyous per 11x. I got zero. Eh.

---

Gachas are a nice mood-swing. A good pull can renew interest. A bad pull can kill it.

Don't go make it worse by reading what others got. Eh.

User Info: kurodu

kurodu
1 week ago#10
This is all great, it's making me feel much better! haha
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Don't want to be salty

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived