We have reached the point where the lack of SSB selections penalizes Global

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. We have reached the point where the lack of SSB selections penalizes Global

User Info: SnowxNeverLeft

SnowxNeverLeft
1 week ago#1
In the span of a couple of weeks we're getting several fights that could really, really use the help of Edge and Raijin's SSBs, namely Torment Gerogero, Torment Calcabrina and Magicite King Behemoth.

Most JP players should have one or both of those because they were available from Crystal Tower selections, which Global never got.

So let's skip the usual "JP and Global are different games" stuff and go to the part where we're not happy about this and start emailing DeNA until they give us what we want.

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
1 week ago#2
Especially Edge USB0 it seems... :)

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
1 week ago#3
Edge SSB2 was as much a mistake as Cloud USB lol

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
1 week ago#4
Yes I really need edge ssb2 :(((( I at least got raijin ssb from a lucky draw or something. Edge would make things so much easier though especially for calcabrina.
And if we were to save the day we know it's not our victory no, we'll just sit here with our golden smiles, and scarlet heart.

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
1 week ago#5
Very glad that I lucked into Edge's SSB2 early on. Not sure what I would've done all this time without it.

...Would have liked to pick up Raijin's SSB too, though.

KnightLordST posted...
Edge SSB2 was as much a mistake as Cloud USB lol

Truth. I never imagined that a relic would be so immune to powercreep. If anything, it's almost like it's gotten better with time.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
1 week ago#6
Thats why i pulled on ssb select just for it

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
1 week ago#7
ZeroQ8 posted...

I was new and stupid at the last ssb select so I picked Zack ssb because I figured I'd at least complete him as much as possible and I lacked a good hastega, edge ssb2 was my 2nd choice though and in hindsight I deeply regret that decision.
And if we were to save the day we know it's not our victory no, we'll just sit here with our golden smiles, and scarlet heart.

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
1 week ago#8
Anyone remember when edge usb0 was a 2% drop rate? before 14-banner nerfed ssb rates to 1%

User Info: Smealiko

Smealiko
1 week ago#9
There’s also Gogo ssb from ff5 which is similair to ok bsb. That relic can make a huge impact for ff5 torment.

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
1 week ago#10
Alligamer76 posted...
ZeroQ8 posted...

I was new and stupid at the last ssb select so I picked Zack ssb because I figured I'd at least complete him as much as possible and I lacked a good hastega, edge ssb2 was my 2nd choice though and in hindsight I deeply regret that decision.

I saw it in nemesis runs and hated that i dont have it so i waited and targeted it in selection

In my whole ffrk pulls, it never dropped
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. We have reached the point where the lack of SSB selections penalizes Global

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived