• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Cloud is confusing me now

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
4 months ago#1
He have the dark bsb

Have lmr dualcast wind

Have dark boosts on, chain of dark on

I do the first command from his dark bsb, do i get a dualcast? His have dark/wind.... Also would QC wind also happen?

Also if i have lmr dualcast and LM2:

Can he triple cast his wind bsb and dark bsb?

Its weird combination, if it does then probably we can add dualcast RM of darkness to make it a quad if so

But adding dualcast spellblade, he wont quad wind right?

This is only as both bsb, both of them says combat school cmd1

To simplify:

BSB wind and BSB dark + lmr dualcast combat + lmr dualcast wind = chance to triple cmd1 only (and for wind both cmd 1 and 2)

But for spellblade normal ability, only dualcast

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
4 months ago#2
Keep it simple, silly. Like my Cloud:

https://i.imgtc.com/UzEzMop.png

So much relic! Very wow!

And don't think for a moment I haven't tried pretty hard to get him even a single additional relic.
Now with super wall in FFRK!
Fate IGN: Arminus

ZeroQ8
4 months ago#3
Would give u some of those usbs and csbs of wind i have, he and zack trolled my ass everywhere....

Event banners
Lucky draw
RoP
Yuffie glint banner
Festivals

I only chased cloud usb1 once and it took like 3 pulls, after that his just kept dropping without any chase and still i dont see him strong unless they lock the RW and put a super boss, other than that he is soooo slow

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
4 months ago#4
Double casts and the like will only apply if you're doing that type of damage. Since you're doing dark, a wind double cast would not proc, even if the ability has the potential to be wind under other circumstances.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

ZeroQ8
4 months ago#5
So only orlandeau is the triple cast dark outside of RM usage?

User Info: _Yag_

_Yag_
4 months ago#6
rem can triple cast dark oddly enough, it does take an RM though. using her dualcast LMR and almas RM you can triplecast her BSB CD1 since its a white magic dark attack
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P

ZeroQ8
4 months ago#7
Seems they like giving triples to non enelementers, i know shantoto can have triple and enelement tho

I think raines will get dualcast lmr2 as he have no enelement

I wonder if usb1 usb2 or usb1 bsb2 is stronger? Bsb2 is chance to triple and usb2 is small QC chance and small dualcast chance

Sir Will
4 months ago#8
...huh? I mean, Bartz has all the enelements and he still got a triplecast LMR.

ZeroQ8 posted...
lmr dualcast combat

LM2.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

ZeroQ8
4 months ago#9
Yea but no dark spellblade for bartz?

Sir Will
4 months ago#10
...what?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Cloud is confusing me now
  • Topic Archived