Just another LMR choice help topic.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Just another LMR choice help topic.

User Info: MegaZzZeux

MegaZzZeux
4 months ago#1
Opinions? - Results (29 votes)
Ramza. Have: BSB2/BSB/SSB/SB ... but I also have OK pUSB with LMR which comes to most fights unless Chant is needed.
37.93% (11 votes)
Eiko. Have: USB/BSB/SSB/SB... I have at least 3 other dualcast healers, but she comes to at least 90% of my battles.
20.69% (6 votes)
Marche. Have: USB... The extra damage stacked on top of everything else COULD be wonderful.
27.59% (8 votes)
Tyro. Have: USB1/USB2/BSB/SB/SB/SB... Since most of the higher content is Dr Mog's wall, I haven't been bringing him.
13.79% (4 votes)
Other: Please Specify
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Trouble deciding which would be most beneficial.
Yep, I live in Idaho.
http://i4.dealtwith.it/i/n/3f8b267c8fbb3dc0c75a86878e1c82ef/Fungahh.png

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
4 months ago#2
Voted Ramza for 2 reasons.

1. It's good
2. It usually appears with his BSB2 always, and you chance getting dupes of his BSB2

Best of luck
http://dirge.tv/ffrk/event-list/

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
4 months ago#3
Ramza Lmr is extremely good.

Instant bsb2 for obvious ATB filling reasons
Instant Chant for Haste+IC3 characters to RW cloud usb and do more damage
Have his USB? Instant cast 1 to whole party, this is the ultimate setup for speedruns

Future CSB? Instant CSB right off the bat

User Info: drg3

drg3
4 months ago#4
Ramza seems lost if you have ok phys though. I had a similar choice between ramza and marche and went with marche because I don’t think ramza has shown up since i pulled ok usb, and I have every one of his relics except lmr.

User Info: danielshawn

danielshawn
4 months ago#5
Since Eiko comes to 90% of your battles and her dive is strong, this seems most useful in the present.

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
4 months ago#6
I chose Tyro. I figure when you do need him, his LMR will make far bigger of a difference than Eiko (she was my second pick).

Since you have OK pUSB and LMR, that diminishes Ramza as a priority in my opinion.

MegaZzZeux
4 months ago#7
All good points so far. Looks like Ramza is in first place at the moment. I know Tyro's comes back during fest... Do we have any idea on the others?
Yep, I live in Idaho.

User Info: Neo Zekele

Neo Zekele
4 months ago#8
Eiko's doesn't actually come back that much. Not on fests, and not even on the next set of IX event banners. Might be a good choice actually
FC: 1907 - 9209 - 1140
Pokemon USUM: Newbie

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
4 months ago#9
Neo Zekele posted...
Eiko's doesn't actually come back that much. Not on fests, and not even on the next set of IX event banners. Might be a good choice actually

But is her USB actually that good? I know lots of people swear by it, but she rarely ever makes the cut in my teams outside of CM, possibly a CT, or Isgebind - and the latter is only because I'm bringing two trance characters with me so the Last Stand is the draw.

Granted I have Rosa USB (who is the sole healer on 7/8 sub30 magicite clears), but once TC gets a better/alternate USB (which is inevitable) I suspect Eiko will fall to the back burner as well.

Ramza on the other hand seems like he will be useful very long term.

MegaZzZeux
4 months ago#10
Thing is I have a healing USB for at least 10 realms... and she comes a lot. Instant + Last Stand has been a life saver in many more situations that magic blink from Rosa.
Yep, I live in Idaho.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Just another LMR choice help topic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived